PDA

View Full Version : Even MORE OXM frustrations

Batman2372
03-18-2002, 09:29 AM
I've been waiting patiently for my April OXM. On the 4th, after people were reporting that they had received theirs, I sent them an email via their website saying that I had not. They responded saying that the issue wasn't late until March 15th, and to respond back then. So, the 15th comes, no magazine.

I write again and this morning I receive and email from them now saying that the issue isn't due until April 1. I'm a bit frustrated by this, so I start to write to them asking what the deal is, giving them documentation of the two emails.

THEN, before I even finish writing my email, I receive another on from them saying to the ignore the mail they sent a minute earlier, and that my request for a missing issue is being processed. I should receive my "replacement" issue in 3-4 WEEKS!!!!!!

Needless to say, I'm a bit peeved. Anyone else had to deal with these guys like this? I like the magazine and I know the subscription company is a separate entity, but geez....

xboxer2002
03-18-2002, 09:37 AM
Ya,they can be very unorganized at times.I think it's got something to do with the DOA3 upgrade on the disk????What do you guys think???Can't meet supply and demand

Slamming J
03-18-2002, 09:37 AM
That's why I just buy them in stores! :)

JJaX
03-18-2002, 10:32 AM
Thats sucks man.

I get my issue every like 20th of the month through my subsription.

noodleboy
03-18-2002, 11:33 AM
Yep same here, I guess the next issue should be in my mailbox sometime this week :)

That does suck though, I have a friend going through similar problems.

Nato King
03-18-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Thats sucks man.

I get my issue every like 20th of the month through my subsription.

This is funny I just got my OXM today and I am in school reading it now and I saw this thread. I get my OXM around this time anyway so i didn't make a big deal about it. Because I do live in bermuda you know and it takes a long time to get mail here so I just wait sooner or later it comes.:)