PDA

View Full Version : Why No Street Fighter Games?!!!

Liquid Gears
03-18-2002, 09:29 AM
Ok, why can't Xbox make any Street Fighter games. It has to be the best on going fighting game series ever. I was counting on Xbox to bring some out, but now Xbox is just starting to ****s me off!! Why does the Playstaion company have to have all the Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter Alpha, and Street Fighter Vs. ____ Games why can't any other console systems?!!!! ****!!!

JJaX
03-18-2002, 09:50 AM
Write a letter to capcom........

Exatox
03-18-2002, 10:06 AM
street fighter sucks. Actually, most fighter games. They are so linear.

JJaX
03-18-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Exatox
street fighter sucks. Actually, most fighter games. They are so linear.

agreed, Its the same game over and over with different Sprites.
Im glad Street fighter isnt on Xbox.

Batman2372
03-18-2002, 10:55 AM
I didn't even get DOA3... wouldn't bother with Street Fighter, either. I'm not a big fan in "pushing the buttons as fast as I can" games.

JJaX
03-18-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Batman2372
I didn't even get DOA3... wouldn't bother with Street Fighter, either. I'm not a big fan in "pushing the buttons as fast as I can" games.

Not all fighting games are mashers.

try out soul calibur, Learn it and love it.

Afro Aura
03-18-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Not all fighting games are mashers.

try out soul calibur, Learn it and love it.
Jjax you've got this thing about Soul Calibur, how many times do I have to say the VF has the edge over it, and I think my poll is rigged, no one has voted for VF:confused:

Spaztic
03-18-2002, 05:16 PM
street fighter sucks, I don't mind that it is not come to the xbox!

LynxFX
03-18-2002, 05:18 PM
I think my poll is rigged, no one has voted for VF:confused:

LOL

l Maximus l
03-18-2002, 05:19 PM
Mortal Kombat and Soul Caliber are the only upcoming fighters I'm interested in. Though, I have heard some great things about the new Virtual Fighter 4 that is releasing soon :)

kornavs19
03-18-2002, 08:45 PM
street fighter does suck. i dont really like those games cause they put u in a lil area and then u fight. Theres not much to it. but thats my opinion like Jjax said write a letter to Capcom.

NomadLLama
03-18-2002, 10:06 PM
well here's the thing, street fighter is really old. name one old fighting game series, besides Mortal Kombat. none right?? if u say tekken or VF, naw i mean really old, before 1994. anyways, I love fighting games. i really don't know who wouldn't. i guess the people who aren't good at them. see for me, I memorize all of the moves for all of the charcters and then apply combos stuff like that.... but that's just me.

Liquid Gears
03-21-2002, 08:40 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE MAN, I AM THE EXACT SAME!!!! I'VE MASTERED EVERY MOVE IN JUST ABOUT EVER FIGHTING GAME. ****!! I LOVE EM AND STREET FIGHTER ALPHA FULES!!!!

Genesis
03-22-2002, 04:15 AM
What the hell is wrong with you people? Street Fighter rocks! There's more to it than just duking it out in a small arena...there's only 1 street fighter. They've just kept getting better with time! Heh, capcom are Sony's *****es, so i doubt capcom will develop for xbox, maybe i should cancel my purchase of an xbox and go with ps2...hmmmm

P.S Is Soul Calibur 2 coming out for the XBOX?

BIG_BUTTER
03-22-2002, 06:18 AM
Ya street fighter was Great for nes and super nes. BUT ummmmmmmmmmm ... THATS IT!. after the 30th street fighter
{ or so it seems} they just wore out. a fighting game should be original no part two or three or ...!

we are in a new genre of games and hardware power. we need mind blowing fighting games.

I dont like fighting games, i used to i was a big street fighter fan . but that was so 1990 . hahahaha

kepp fit and have fun.....

hahahaha