PDA

View Full Version : Une Xbox Original Halo Special Edition decouverte

oryanphine
03-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Salut,

Une Xbox Halo translucent special edition de couleur orange a ete decouverte
Un seul exemplaire.
Plus d'infos sur la chaine You tube de Metal Jesus Rocks, de son prenom Emilio, Seattle

htpps://youtu.be/v9UbxjIIL-M

Xbox Special Edition Translucent Halo Orange

Bon retour a XboxAddict.com

Cordialement

Philippe

TheOutcast-XBA
04-08-2016, 10:52 PM
I love the look of the see thru orange. This is pretty damn cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Outtie

Rexbitz
04-09-2016, 03:38 PM
I've never seen one in orange before. Is this custom? or a special edition one I must have missed....

Variation-XBA
04-09-2016, 07:20 PM
I've never seen one in orange before. Is this custom? or a special edition one I must have missed....

According to wiki:

Halo (Translucent Orange, US)
Units Available: 1-4 Retail Price: Not for resale

Found while visiting a garage sale (in Redmond, Washington) on July 27, 2014, a translucent orange Halo Special Edition original Xbox console was found and purchased. Pictures comparing the console to a Halo Translucent Green version have been posted at the Assembler forums.[5] This has been proven to be a legitimate system, and the thread at the Assembler forums show images of several of these orange Xbox case tops at the factory as production samples. It appears that only 1 of the Orange Xbox consoles escaped destruction. As this is an actual Microsoft produced Xbox from a mold (instead of a painted case), this is likely to be the rarest Xbox console in existence. A video can be seen on YouTube, on the channel "MetalJesusRocks", titled "Ultra Rare HALO XBOX DISCOVERED!" posted on April 25, 2015.

oryanphine
01-29-2017, 12:00 PM
Salut,

Metal Jesus Rock a precise qu'il n'y avait eu que 3 Xbox orange translucides produites par Microsoft et qu'une seule avait le logo Halo special edition dessus

Il n'a pas apporte de precision sur les manettes eventuelles

Philippe

acheter
02-21-2017, 08:17 AM
I always fancied the alternate colored XBOX systems. The Halo Green one and the Kasumi Blue one were always high on my list of ones I wanted to snag up one day. This though? Holy hell that's incredible to just randomly happen upon like that.