PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Games With Gold For April 2016

Shawn-XBA
03-24-2016, 10:51 AM
On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Wolf Among Us ($24.99 ERP) for free during the month of April. Sunset Overdrive ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from April 16th to May15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 April, Dead Space ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Saints Row IV ($34.99 ERP) for free through April 30th.

Source: majornelson.com

Who else is excited for this line up? It is defiantly the best one so far in my opinion. Can't wait to play all of these titles

Sent using Tapatalk

Ainokeatoo
03-24-2016, 07:54 PM
This is probably the best lineup in the last three months. I can't wait for Sunset overdrive, that was a great game. I wonder what version will be available for the One as far as Saints row is concerned, didn't that get re-released on the xbox one?

Shawn-XBA
03-26-2016, 07:34 AM
Yeah, I forgot about that. It was called Saints Row IV Re-elected. I never got to play either one, so I'm excited for it. I only played Sunset Overdrive for a very short amount of time as it was a rental from Gamefly.

Sent using Tapatalk

TheOutcast-XBA
03-26-2016, 07:32 PM
Two great X1 games too. Sure, there are a lot of people who have Sunset Overdrive, but many didn't know if it was going to be their "cup of tea" per se, now they can play if for free.

For me, looking forward to Wolf Among Us.

Variation-XBA
03-26-2016, 10:22 PM
BOTH X1 games are amazing. Telltale is a storyteller like no one else, and Sunset is hilariously funny start to finish.

Creeping Judas
04-08-2016, 02:49 PM
I always wanted to play the game, but there were other games out at the same time that just caught my attention more than Sunset Overdrive. So I am very excited to get to play this game!!

Shawn-XBA
04-17-2016, 09:01 PM
Don't forget to download your free copy of Sunset Overdrive and Saints Row IV. Downloaded my copies today.

What do you think will be the Games with Gold in May?

Sent using Tapatalk

Variation-XBA
04-17-2016, 10:51 PM
Don't forget to download your free copy of Sunset Overdrive and Saints Row IV. Downloaded my copies today.

What do you think will be the Games with Gold in May?

Sent using Tapatalk

Hard to say, it fluctuates all over the place from indie to AAA, though usually the main one always sticks around for an extra month.

TheOutcast-XBA
04-18-2016, 05:27 PM
I think they are doing a great job improving the Games with Gold program; however, I just hope that they can keep it up.

Outtie

Creeping Judas
04-29-2016, 11:06 AM
OK, so apparently Sunset Overdrive is too much of a game for this guy!! Way too much going and way too many things to do just to beat some of the levels!! This guy just needs a game where he can either point and shoot, or press gas and go fast!

Variation-XBA
04-29-2016, 08:58 PM
OK, so apparently Sunset Overdrive is too much of a game for this guy!! Way too much going and way too many things to do just to beat some of the levels!! This guy just needs a game where he can either point and shoot, or press gas and go fast!

Makes me wanna play Sunset again. Only thing I absolutely hated was the base defense sections.