PDA

View Full Version : Old?New?Can't Remember?But hello Xbox Addicts!!!

Creeping Judas
03-31-2016, 06:21 AM
I've been gaming since Atari Pong came out in 1978, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Currently I am stuck in Neverwinter, but love the Forza series and have spent countless hours playing each variation!
Creeping Judas is the gamertag, the real name is Sam.

Variation-XBA
03-31-2016, 08:59 AM
I've been gaming since Atari Pong came out in 1978, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Currently I am stuck in Neverwinter, but love the Forza series and have spent countless hours playing each variation!

I used to LIVE on Neverwinter for quite some time.

Glad to have you around sir!

The Fuzz-XBA
04-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Hello!!!

Variation-XBA
04-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Hello!!!

My brother from another mother!

TheOutcast-XBA
04-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Hey CJ,

So glad to see you visit. I so appreciate your support good man. So when we playing games together soon?

Peace out,

Kirby Y

Symmetric-XBA
04-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about! Welcome to xba! If you ever want to run some Forza I'm game. I was very excited to see Porsche back in!

Ainokeatoo
04-04-2016, 08:46 PM

Welcome to the new XBA =)

Shadow20002
04-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Welcome! ��

Variation-XBA
04-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Welcome! ��

Daaaaaammmnnnn, there's an old schooler!

Creeping Judas
04-06-2016, 11:23 AM
No problems Kirby!! The problem is, the older I get, the more the steering fluid hit's me, so by the time you get on the west coast, I'm passed out on the couch!!

Creeping Judas
04-06-2016, 11:25 AM
I will add you to my friends list Symmetric. I am in no way the best Forza racer out there, I am simply a fanatic!! Been modding front wheel cars to rear wheel drives recently, it's fun to drift a Honda Civic around corners, and making people go WHAT?

Symmetric-XBA
04-06-2016, 05:15 PM
I will add you to my friends list Symmetric. I am in no way the best Forza racer out there, I am simply a fanatic!! Been modding front wheel cars to rear wheel drives recently, it's fun to drift a Honda Civic around corners, and making people go WHAT?

hahaha yeah i've seen people doing some crazy things with VW Buses that are insane! My friends and I are more into artwork than the racing, but we used to take cars and reduce their brakes to 0 lol so when people took off they couldn't slow down at the first turn and bam! hahahaha