PDA

View Full Version : RAW release date????

GeordieTheSith
03-18-2002, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know if or when WWF RAW will be released in the UK? Im really looking forward to this game and any help would be appreciated :D

Thanks

mattcoxonline
03-18-2002, 01:45 PM
November the something.....

I have pre-ordered this as it was scheduled for April.
But Sony signed a deal with THQ to say that they can only release wrestling titles on the PS2 for the next 6 months, that's november..... [:(]

So, until then they best be adding extra characters, arenas and matches, making it like a WWF Raw 2 - otherwise it would suck.

Afro Aura
03-18-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by GeordieTheSith
Does anyone know if or when WWF RAW will be released in the UK? Im really looking forward to this game and any help would be appreciated :D

Thanks
Hmmm don't get your hopes up for a great game, because it's NOT, the characters almost look like there real life partner but the game play stinks
No animation, bland background, the irritating crowd thing (I'm not sure what it's called right now as I've got rid of it) and they all walk like there taking part in being the next Robocop because thats how they all walk, anyway if you like wrestling wait for RAW 2 as this one is pretty bad
and can anyone tell me is it only THQ have all the rights for the wrestling games