PDA

View Full Version : New Battlefield, Thoughts?

DABUC
05-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Good day my fellow gamers, I'm sure many of you have seen the new trailer for Battlefield 1.

I can't speak for any other gamers, however I am ecstatic to see a game go back in time to WW1.

What do you all think?

Have a great day

DABUC

Shawn-XBA
05-08-2016, 08:34 PM
I think it looks awesome, I can not wait to play it. I've watched the trailer a few times. I'm hoping they show more at E3. Battlefield 1 looks so much better than the new Call of Duty

Sent using Tapatalk

Variation-XBA
05-10-2016, 12:04 AM
I'm ALL aboard the hype train!

CHOO CHOO

Shadow20002
05-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Look fantastic!

TheOutcast-XBA
05-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Yah,

I have to say that the trailer has me CURIOUS for sure.

The MP will be interesting too.

Looks like EA heard the shouts for a need for change, but lets keep our fingers crossed it's not a botched launch like BF4 was.

Cheers,

Outtie

Variation-XBA
05-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Yah,
lets keep our fingers crossed it's not a botched launch like BF4 was.

Hardline's launch was fine as far as I can remember, so here's to hoping!

Symmetric-XBA
05-19-2016, 10:48 AM
I'm cautious about this. Having rode the hype train only to have it derail in a massive head on collision on launch day and for months afterwards is almost standard practice now. I'd rather have companies delay their games until they are sound in performance, but hey investors need to get paid too.

Not Yellow
05-19-2016, 05:06 PM
I've only ever felt let down about BF: Hardline, so I'm hoping this installment will be a breath of fresh air for the franchise. I'm extremely excited though, I think with how far gaming mechanics have evolved over the years that taking it back to WWI is a step in the right direction. Especially considering that EA wasn't sold on the idea at all until they were brought a small demo from Dice and then they were on board. I can only imagine how nice that demo must have been.

Rexbitz
05-23-2016, 05:35 AM
This is going to be a great game if it keeps to the formula. Ground war and dog fights in the air happening simultaneously is a recipe for success unless they design it like star wars battlefront.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TheOutcast-XBA
05-23-2016, 01:36 PM
I am interested to see how the BIG multiplayer games unfold too.

Will be interesting as you know DICE doesn't want another BF4 type launch, as that just plain ol' sucked.

Outtie

lllusion
06-24-2016, 01:22 AM
I dig it, I think il get it and enjoy it on my downtime from iw.

Shawn-XBA
06-24-2016, 08:50 AM
Battlefield 1 looks really fun, and I'm glad it is going to be something different. I am interested to see how the addition of horses is going to affect the typical Battlefield gameplay.

Sent using Tapatalk

Rexbitz
06-25-2016, 01:36 AM
I wish they would do a 128 vs 128 kind of thing with this game. Really bring in that war feel.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

BananaMan
09-26-2016, 10:07 AM
Any fellow XBA'ers picking up the full version of this game? I've been an avid Battlefield fan since the series inception back in 2002 with Battlefield 1942. I feel like this new version brings the game back to it's roots. It almost has that Battlefield 1942 vibe going albeit with much better graphics. It's a beautiful game and I can't wait to play the full version.

Variation-XBA
09-26-2016, 11:44 PM
Any fellow XBA'ers picking up the full version of this game? I've been an avid Battlefield fan since the series inception back in 2002 with Battlefield 1942. I feel like this new version brings the game back to it's roots. It almost has that Battlefield 1942 vibe going albeit with much better graphics. It's a beautiful game and I can't wait to play the full version.

I really enjoyed the beta. I didn't want to go crazy on it, as I know I would end up hating that single map when launch came.

Nato King
09-27-2016, 07:15 AM
I played the Beta about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I couldn't believe how massive the maps where. 65v65 is crazy. I am down for this game when it comes out. I don't think COD will do good this year with this game barking at there heals. lol

acheter
09-28-2016, 07:44 AM
I'd rather have companies delay their games until they are sound in performance, but hey investors need to get paid too.