PDA

View Full Version : What's your Xbox E3 Impressions as we go through E3 Week

TheOutcast-XBA
06-13-2016, 07:34 PM
Hey All,

So I thought I'd start a thread about what you think of E3 stuff so far.

For me personally, I am stoked for both the Xbox One S and Project Scorpio. In terms of the S, it's a great way to get a 4K machine for Video (Blu-ray) and Streaming, and it will fit SO NICELY in my GAEMS Vanguard case and no more carrying the external brick on trips either. Excited for Project Scorpio, but too early for me to talk. Side note, any of you techheads know what the rumoured Tflop for the NEO is supposed to be? I think 3-4 Tflop power.

I am also stoked for Forza Horizon 3, Gears 4 and even Recore has my interest. Scalebound is still a curiosity for sure.

Was surprised not to see any Crackdown 3 stuff.

Love the Pay One price play anywhere called Xbox Play Anywhere.

I am down in LA and going to check out the Xbox booth most of my trip. I plan to check out some headset cmpanies while I am here too. Don't feel like standing in EA Play line, so no EA games for me.

Lets chat during the week with all of our thoughts.

Cheers,

Outtie

Variation-XBA
06-14-2016, 12:06 AM
SCORPIO SCORPIO SCORPIO!!

Honestly, Sea of Thieves has me HYPPPPPPPED! I can't wait to do stupid antics with my buddies on the open seas.

TheOutcast-XBA
06-14-2016, 02:45 AM
I played Sea of Thieves tonight, and had a blast.

Online is gonna be effin' fun.

Outtie

Kamshaft
06-14-2016, 10:47 AM
Scorpio, Sea of Thieves, man.... I thought I was broke now.... :p

Shawn-XBA
06-15-2016, 07:59 AM
Shut up and take my money Microsoft. I am going to end up getting the Xbox One S, and Scorpio, and take out a loan to pay for all these games. Defiantly a great show this year, one of the best ever for Microsoft. I'm glad they are showing just the games again this year, I remember not too long ago when they used to put up graphs, pie charts, and line graphs to talk about sales and other stuff I never really cared about.

On a side note, XboxAddict club anyone? That is awesome, plus how about an XboxAddict tournament through Arena? A lot of things to look forward to, can't wait for it all to be here!

Sent using Tapatalk

Variation-XBA
06-15-2016, 08:33 AM
On a side note, XboxAddict club anyone? That is awesome, plus how about an XboxAddict tournament through Arena?
GREAT idea! I'll get on that soon as it's live!

Shadow20002
06-16-2016, 08:51 AM
Scorpio....:)

TheOutcast-XBA
06-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Played Horizon 3 ALOT....I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. Literally, such a great driving game. And during our behind closed door presentation, they said it should be around 100 hours. Yes, you heard that right.

Outtie