PDA

View Full Version : Smite

Nato King
09-25-2016, 02:56 PM
Anyone playing smite this weekend. You can play it for free up until tonight I think was just wondering if anyone here is playing it.

Variation-XBA
09-25-2016, 09:00 PM
Anyone playing smite this weekend. You can play it for free up until tonight I think was just wondering if anyone here is playing it.

Uh, but Smite is free to play all the time isn't it?

Nato King
09-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Oh I didn't know I thought it was just free for this weekend. It's ok but soooo many gods to pick from and so many updates to buy to make your god deal more damage I get comfuse. Are you playing it Variation-XBA. Also do we still do play dates around here where we all come online on a day of the week and time and play games. I am always on playing a game but never have anyone to play with. ��

Variation-XBA
09-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Oh I didn't know I thought it was just free for this weekend. It's ok but soooo many gods to pick from and so many updates to buy to make your god deal more damage I get comfuse. Are you playing it Variation-XBA. Also do we still do play dates around here where we all come online on a day of the week and time and play games. I am always on playing a game but never have anyone to play with. ��

Yea it's free to play, but I guess this weekend they are unlocking all the gods I guess? I enjoyed it, I'm just not huge into MOBAs.

We plan on doing play dates, Kirby and I are just crazy busy getting XBA up and going again, bringing people back :)

Feel free to add me, I'm usually always on!

Nato King
09-26-2016, 04:54 AM
Oh ok cool thanks
Games I play now
Gears of war 2( working on seriously 2.0 achievement 500 away from getting it)
Looking to play my last 500 kills on twitch
Will be getting watch dog 2 and gears of war 4.

Variation-XBA
09-26-2016, 11:45 PM
Oh ok cool thanks
Games I play now
Gears of war 2( working on seriously 2.0 achievement 500 away from getting it)
Looking to play my last 500 kills on twitch
Will be getting watch dog 2 and gears of war 4.

Looking forward to Watch Dogs 2 and Gears 4 as well.

My big one this year is going to be FFXV though. So excited!

Nato King
09-27-2016, 05:46 AM
You like Final Fantasy too. I guess we have a lot in-conman my friend But my Favorite FF game was FFXI I had sooooo much fun with that game played it for about a year and a half before people started to drop out the game.

Variation-XBA
09-28-2016, 12:18 AM
You like Final Fantasy too. I guess we have a lot in-conman my friend But my Favorite FF game was FFXI I had sooooo much fun with that game played it for about a year and a half before people started to drop out the game.

Yup, loved XI here too, only quit cause all my friends couldn't do the grind.