PDA

View Full Version : Custom Xbox Addict Controller!

Variation-XBA
09-26-2016, 11:48 PM
We here at Xbox Addict love Xbox so much, that we couldn't' resist when Xbox Design Labs allowed us to create our custom controllers. So we did just that! Here's our Yoshi inspired XBA controller!

And if you've not played around with Xbox Design Labs, or want to know more, check out an article Kirby made about the whole process here:

http://xboxaddict.com/Article/273/Xbox-Design-Lab---A-Neat-Way-to-Make-Xbox-One-Gaming-Personal.html

Shadow20002
09-27-2016, 02:27 AM
Wish i have one of theses. Hehe.

Nato King
09-27-2016, 05:41 AM
oh sweet this looks awesome. I am thinking about getting a controller from Xbox Design lab for Christmas Gift to myself.

Variation-XBA
09-28-2016, 12:18 AM
oh sweet this looks awesome. I am thinking about getting a controller from Xbox Design lab for Christmas Gift to myself.

Worth it 100% if you find the color scheme you love.

BananaMan
09-28-2016, 07:42 AM
Are you able to design your own xbox elite controller here or is it just the standard? How much does it typically cost?

Variation-XBA
09-28-2016, 08:31 AM
Are you able to design your own xbox elite controller here or is it just the standard? How much does it typically cost?

No custom Elite controllers yet, but people are asking for them.

It's about $99 USD/$125 CAD (with the engraving)

TheOutcast-XBA
09-29-2016, 08:38 AM
Considering you get the new Xbox One controller (the one that is in the Xbox One S box) and you get to pick the colours you want, it's not a bad deal considering it's made by MS and it's a first party controller.

Here is a pic of mine:

Anyhow, that's all I got for now.

Outtie

BananaMan
09-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Outcast, that's beautiful. I love the color choice! Are there any major differences between the new xbox controllers and the old? I wasn't aware there was a new one.

Variation-XBA
09-29-2016, 12:40 PM
Outcast, that's beautiful. I love the color choice! Are there any major differences between the new xbox controllers and the old? I wasn't aware there was a new one.

From the article Outcast did:

"redesigned with improvements in the thumb sticks, it's Bluetooth compatible (you can play on PC without USB adapter), it has increased range, and it is textured on the back for better grip."

Those are the biggest improvements, with Bluebooth being the biggest one.