PDA

View Full Version : The Gears of War 4 Live Broadcast Airs Today

Nato King
10-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Click Here (http://xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/13827/Gears-of-War-4-Review.html) to read Xboxaddict Reveiw.

To celebrate the upcoming launch of Gears of War 4 on October 11 (or October 7 for fans who purchased Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition!), we?re inviting fans around the world to join the festivities by tuning into Gears of War 4 Live, a live broadcast that begins today, October 5, at 3 PM PT (10 PM UTC). The livestream will be broadcast on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox.com, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook and Beam.

http://youtu.be/albE2uo2rrg

90 Codes in 90 Minutes!

What?s more, the crew will be giving away 90 digital copies of the Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition during the 90-minute broadcast, allowing winners to play four days before the game?s worldwide launch on October 11.

Variation-XBA
10-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Our review should be up tomorrow :)

Nato King
10-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Our review should be up tomorrow :)

���� I think I am in love thanks for that. I will be refreshing the home page until I see it. I can't wait to read it. Also I will update my first post so people can click the link To go right to it.

Variation-XBA
10-05-2016, 06:26 PM
���� I think I am in love thanks for that. I will be refreshing the home page until I see it. I can't wait to read it. Also I will update my first post so people can click the link To go right to it.

Just finished writing it up.... 3 hours later. Haha. It will be up first thing in the morning :)

Nato King
10-05-2016, 06:35 PM
I must have tried every minute to get one of those 90 game codes and didn't win not one. Oh well guess I will be paying for the game.

Variation-XBA
10-06-2016, 04:37 AM
I must have tried every minute to get one of those 90 game codes and didn't win not one. Oh well guess I will be paying for the game.

Yea, you gotta be crazy quick to even have a chance at those.

Nato King
10-06-2016, 10:52 AM
Question is this ture I heard Gears of War 4 when you buy the disc copy you are going to need an 11GB day-one patch before playing. ouch I wonder how long this will take to download. All I say is plan your launch playing party accordingly.

Variation-XBA
10-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Question is this ture I heard Gears of War 4 when you buy the disc copy you are going to need an 11GB day-one patch before playing. ouch I wonder how long this will take to download. All I say is plan your launch playing party accordingly.

With a good connection like I have, only a few minutes :D