PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 10 Sons of Liberty? April Release...

ssxtricky
03-18-2002, 03:28 PM
Who is getting Metal Gear X? I heard You can play as SOlid Snake instead of Raiden..... And Kojima said theres gonna be lots of extras
the game launches in april.... I also heard that Mei ling is on the codec talking to snake

Piccolo_DBz
03-18-2002, 04:32 PM
I heard about that I highly doubt it's coming out in April. There isn't any ads for it and EB doesn't have it on there April Schedule.

VenoM
03-29-2002, 01:35 AM
april? i wish.... summer/fall 2002 sounds more like it...who knows maybe even winter 2002...a year after the ps2 version was released....just like the mgs1 for the computer if im not mistaken....they released it a year after it came out on the psx

xbaaddict
04-02-2002, 07:52 AM
give me HALO n e day

Ninja Scroll
04-02-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
I heard about that I highly doubt it's coming out in April. There isn't any ads for it and EB doesn't have it on there April Schedule.

I agree with Piccolo, it's not coming in April for several reasons.
first off ebgames.com would have posted a pre-order for it awhile ago, second their would me a hell of alot of media news months before the release, 3rd Konami would be sending out screen shot to the magazines & internet gaming site by now.

I feel it wont happen before the 2nd quarter ends at the least.
Im looking at 3rd or 4th. Hopefully.
I remember some member posting a thread awhile ago with pics from some magainze.
I think it was GamingNow,.. or something like that.

Well see, but we do know one thing for sure though. It's coming sooner or later.:)

addicted_2_xbox
04-06-2002, 05:37 AM
I'm not sure if this is true (hopefully it isn't), but I read an article saying that its just gonna be MGS1 with the graphics engine and AI from MGS2. opefully thats not true. I'll try to remember where i read that and post a link.

murken
04-07-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by addicted_2_xbox
I'm not sure if this is true (hopefully it isn't), but I read an article saying that its just gonna be MGS1 with the graphics engine and AI from MGS2. opefully thats not true. I'll try to remember where i read that and post a link.

I heard the same thing and that it's not coming out until sept. let's hope thats not the case.
doesn't MGS3, exclusively on x-box, have a nice ring to it?

xidna
04-08-2002, 12:25 PM
this game is one of the million reasons i bought the xbox. i just hope its better than the original metal gear solid. and if it does come out it going to be a good hit to the other platforms.

ssxtricky
04-12-2002, 02:35 PM
I heard about that I highly doubt it's coming out in April. There isn't a

REMEMBER JUST BEFORE X-MAS WHEN FINAL FANTASY 10 CAME OUT WITHOUT ANYBODY SUSPECTING!!!!!!!

DONT BE SURPRISED METAL GEAR X WILL BE OUT THIS MONTH!!!!!!

studepaber
04-12-2002, 02:38 PM
If by some miracle it does then between Morrowind, RE and that I will never leave my apartment.

Twisted J
04-13-2002, 08:21 PM
i heard that it was gunna be Metal Gear 1, 2, and Snakes revenge all in one game but xbox style.

if you dont know what metal gear 1, 2, and snakes revengeare, do some reaserch.

Marc
04-14-2002, 01:04 AM
Who cares? The game is played out on other consoles. I don't particularly want to eat the left over scraps from the POS2's table.

JGennaro
04-18-2002, 12:38 PM
Hold up with all the rumors heheh- From what I've come to believe it is definitely NOT the first metal gear solid...It's definitely going to be the SECOND game that was released on the PS2..extras could conceivably include the original Metal gear on the NES and maybe the sequel but obviously other kinds of secrets, maybe alternate ending/s?? Extra playmodes??...: by the way Metal gear 2 WAS Snake's Revenge...there were only 2 original Metal Gear games on the NES...but seriously- I did hear the XBOX version of this game had an estimated late September/Early October release date "planned..." <everything is always subject to change as we ALL know by now>...Hope this info helps at least a little bit...:cool:

Liquid Gears
04-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Twisted J
i heard that it was gunna be Metal Gear 1, 2, and Snakes revenge all in one game but xbox style.

if you dont know what metal gear 1, 2, and snakes revengeare, do some reaserch.

Hey, I heard the same thing!!!