PDA

View Full Version : NemesisX, has arrived.

NemesisX
03-18-2002, 06:41 PM
Hello XBAddicts.

Im here to support the XBA community with live infomation,as much as I can. Im pleased to be around people who like the XBox as much as I can. Ive been reading up on the forum and some people I would like to thank (already, Yes I know) Maximus,Koopa,Ninja Scroll,JaXx,and Doom.

I currently own the 2 best games for the Xbox (My opionion) JSRF, Halo. I do own a Gamecube, but Im a freelancer and dont ride a fanboy bus. I support these console cause the please my gaming thirst very well.I just ask one thing. I need a sig picture, I would like for it to have Nemesis (From RE:3 Nemesis, game made by Capcom) and have "Nemesis, owner of Racoon City" and have the }{ picture somewhere :). Thanks if you do this for me, and it dont have to be exact. I just really want picture of Nemesis and the quote on it. "Beggars cant be choosers."

Future Plans: Right a constructive review on both JSRF,Halo. Give info on Xbox for people who are choosing between the forked road (Xbox,Gamecube). I hope you accept me in to your community fast, cause Im here to stay.:cool:

JADE8704
03-18-2002, 06:46 PM
welcome nemisis! its cool you have a gamecube...not everyone can be perfect :rolleyes:

enjoy your stay at the best xbox website on the net! :)

Ninja Scroll
03-18-2002, 06:54 PM
HEY YO!
Welcome to the addict NemesisX! :)

Thanks for da props yo! I just try to keep it real when it comes to gaming. So you gotta KiddyCube huh? Dont trip junior, im gonna scoop me up one of them badboys once either Resident Evil's Remake or Wrestlemania X8 ships first.
I'll support anyone other than Phoney,.er.. I mean Sony:D

From what I have read in your first post I like what I see. You obviously know your stuff. Hopefully you will continue this trend and not just write post just to add to your total which alot of new cats are doing ( you know who you are).
It's all good doe bro.

happy posting in da forums Ninja made famous! :D
:)

NemesisX
03-18-2002, 07:05 PM
Hey Ninja Scroll + Jade thanks for the warm welcome.

Ya, Ive been watching awhile and noticed the spamming messages,but the Naki Carrying Case is why I would,but I figure if I was to win, I want to win it fare and square.

I was looking around the Xbox.com site and noticed something for all you woman gamers out there in San Jose, CA.

http://www.xbox.com/news/0203/womencelebratgaming.htm

There's never been a better time to be a woman in the gaming industry, which explains why the numbers are growing. You know you're out there—now it's time to pull together and unite. Come celebrate and network with the exceptional women who are leading the next wave of gaming innovation at the Women Celebrating Women In Gaming networking event, to be held between 6:00 and 8:00 P.M. Thursday, March 21, 2002 at the Fairmount Hotel in San Jose, CA.

Not only is this a great opportunity to network with women in the industry, it's for a great cause. Microsoft will donate $25 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation on behalf of each and every attendee. Not bad for free. So plan to get out of the office early and get ready to talk shop (and games) with women who truly have game.

So, even if you dont play games all the time, go to this to support the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.Keep up the gaming.

Brevity
03-18-2002, 07:10 PM
I think it's cool you own more then one system in my opinion multi system owners are the ones who can judge best, some of the port grades. And they can more clearly see the advantages to each system. Well I have no idea what Ninja is talking a/b with that post to be posting talk??? Ha ha I am on the bad ars road to 100 posts, I think Ninja, Max, XBA, and e-box are throwing me a party 4 it, you can come if you like? Anyhow welcome to the crew.:) http://masterplan.lsu.edu/himages/welcome%20image.jpg http://159.33.1.79:8080/wbimages/streetcents/welcome.gif