PDA

View Full Version : Some new GTA3 news.....

egg
03-18-2002, 06:51 PM
Im sure some of you already know this but there is a GTA3: Miami and it will be out by the end of the year.. Also, they just started work on GTA4..... :) It was also denied that GTA3 is in the works for Gamecube... :D

AlBoogy
03-18-2002, 06:56 PM
And this has what to do with the XBox?

Kortiz
03-18-2002, 06:57 PM
i hope yur right, but can i get a link with the info you just posted.

egg
03-18-2002, 07:27 PM
Well Chicken...You will have to pick up the latest issue of gameinformer and read about it.. No link Sorry.... And as for you Alboogy....Since many people on these boards love this game.. I thought I would post some info and we all know it will be on the BOX...So .. what does your post have to do with ANYTHING!!!!!:rolleyes:

Piccolo_DBz
03-18-2002, 07:50 PM
Wait a minute...I thought GTA 4 was called GTA:Miami..??

egg
03-18-2002, 08:09 PM
Sup Big P... Taken from page25....

"Sources have it that the controversial game will spawn an expansion title called Grand Theft Auto Three: Miami...."

A few lines down: "Game Informer has also been told that work on Grand Theft Auto Four is now underway.." So from the sounds of it... Two different joints.... These are from the words of CEO of Rockstar Games Kelly Sumner... So there you go!!!!!

gula
03-18-2002, 08:18 PM
Honestly, I wouldnt even care if GTA3 would come out for the XBox. I have heard TOOOOOOOOO many questions about this game. Let me tell you staight up what is going to happen.

<center>GTA3 WILL BE OUT IN THE FALL OF 2002 FOR THE XBOX</center>

No ifs ands or buts about it.

Now EVERYONE, PLEASE shut up about GTA3.

Halo of Flies
03-18-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by gula

My sentiments exactly! *yawn*

Dre
03-18-2002, 08:46 PM

If you don't want to hear it, don't read a post with Some new GTA3 news as the subject dumbass.

gula
03-18-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Dre

If you don't want to hear it, don't read a post with Some new GTA3 news as the subject dumbass.

WELL, I thought I was be nice until you called me a dumbass.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GTA3! SO I HAD TO SET IT STAIGHT! DID YOU FREAKING GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD? :rolleyes:

Dre
03-18-2002, 09:24 PM

WELL, I thought I was be nice until you called me a dumbass.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GTA3! SO I HAD TO SET IT STAIGHT! DID YOU FREAKING GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD? :rolleyes:

So everyone interested in the game should not be allowed to read news on this game because "Sir Gula" is sick of hearing about it? Ya, ok....

Like I said, if you are so sick of peeps talking about, skip the threads that have GTA3 in the subject. Quit being so dense

gula
03-18-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Dre

So everyone interested in the game should not be allowed to read news on this game because "Sir Gula" is sick of hearing about it? Ya, ok....

Like I said, if you are so sick of peeps talking about, skip the threads that have GTA3 in the subject. Quit being so dense

*looks at date registered*

*noticed you havent been here for all the GTA3 crap going around*

Ehhh.....:rolleyes:

egg
03-18-2002, 10:09 PM
My main man Gula.... Why you have to start trouble!! Like the brotha said...Just skim over the title of the thread... and dont come in!!! but I hear what you are saying.. but judging by the views over 100 seem to care..... Now move along and dont come back :)

JohnB
03-18-2002, 10:17 PM
haha egg is funny. Sometimes I get tired of GTA threads, but this is brand fresh news. Thanks for keeping us informed.

AlBoogy
03-18-2002, 10:44 PM
"And as for you Alboogy....Since many people on these boards love this game.. I thought I would post some info and we all know it will be on the BOX...So .. what does your post have to do with ANYTHING!!!!!"

You show me where ROCKSTAR announced this game for XBox, then Ill give you some credit for this being a legit XBox thread. While youre at it, show me where rockstar has announced GTA3 for that matter. GOOD LUCK FINDING IT!

egg
03-18-2002, 11:02 PM
Here we go AlBooger.. You again make another thread that dosent deal with my original content of my original post...The new GTA3: miami and GTA4... Thats the Info I was glad to share with my fellow Addicts.. NOW If you uncle is still bugging you play doctor with him again.. Dont take it out on us.....:)

AlBoogy
03-18-2002, 11:13 PM
"Here we go AlBooger.. You again make another thread that dosent deal with my original content of my original post...The new GTA3: miami and GTA4... Thats the Info I was glad to share with my fellow Addicts.. NOW If you uncle is still assisting you play doctor with him again.. Dont take it out on us....."

First of all im replying, its not a thread its a reply. Second of all this is general discussion for XBOX!!!! This story has nothing to do with XBox. And to top it all off, almost everyone here is sick of hearing about gta around here. Wanna talk gta? Go to a sony site. Lets also not to forget that your so called "new" news is older then your grandmas undies. Keep up your silly little replies for the giveaway. We will see if your'e still around after this month. Now if you'll excuse me I have a game of doctor to play,,,,,, sarcasm is great

egg
03-18-2002, 11:41 PM
Break it down

First of all im replying, its not a thread its a reply
True true

This story has nothing to do with XBox.
Since 98.5% of people who come here thinks or knows it will be on the BOX..Thats what matters to me...

And to top it all off, almost everyone here is sick of hearing about gta around here
Agreed... but the same news...This however was "new" news to me and many others who dont live on these boards...

Lets also not to forget that your so called "new" news is older then your grandmas undies
I keep telling her to change them things but she just keeps forgetting(Its an age thang)

Keep up your silly little replies for the giveaway. We will see if your'e still around after this month
Ummmmm I dont get that one????

oNe last thing... If you think about it, your REPLYS took this thread farther out of XBOX land than your grandmas ....your grandmas....hmmmmmmmm cant think of anything clever...$hit!!!!! Who here loves CHEESE!!!!!

LynxFX
03-19-2002, 12:36 AM
Gula made a good point. This exact article was discussed about a week or two weeks ago. It was discussed in half a dozen threads. Then there were all of the other rumor threads before that. Some asked the same question as the thread that was right underneith the new one. It is insane how people just post threads without looking to see if it is already being discussed in another thread. I doubt most people even bother going down half the front page let alone going to *gasp* the second page. :eek:

Maybe Gula was a little harsh but he hit the nail on the head. Enough with the constant repeat GTA threads.

psylenced
03-19-2002, 12:46 AM
"You show me where ROCKSTAR announced this game for XBox, then Ill give you some credit for this being a legit XBox thread. While youre at it, show me where rockstar has announced GTA3 for that matter. GOOD LUCK FINDING IT!"

Right HERE : http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=pr&release=XBox_Development&page=6

BTW. Rockstar is owned by Take Two

"The Company publishes and develops products through various wholly owned subsidiaries including: Rockstar Games, GodGames, TalonSoft, Joytech, DMA Design, PopTop, Global Star and under the Take-Two brand name. "

Proof HERE: http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=pr&release=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%203%20Ships&page=2

Dre
03-19-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by psylenced
"You show me where ROCKSTAR announced this game for XBox, then Ill give you some credit for this being a legit XBox thread. While youre at it, show me where rockstar has announced GTA3 for that matter. GOOD LUCK FINDING IT!"

Right HERE : http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=pr&release=XBox_Development&page=6

"The Company publishes and develops products through various wholly owned subsidiaries including: Rockstar Games, GodGames, TalonSoft, Joytech, DMA Design, PopTop, Global Star and under the Take-Two brand name. "

Proof HERE: http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=pr&release=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%203%20Ships&page=2

BWAHAHAHAHA.. I just love it when people stick their foot in their mouths.. its funny as hell

egg
03-19-2002, 01:02 AM
OK OK.. I did not want this to be a GTA3 comming to the Xbox thread.. Personly I don't care.... Now future one yes..Miami or GTA4 but three....NOPE... Although I appreciate your participation in this thread psylenced,that was written in October... I know I know...It is still news....If only I had the power to stop this runaway train I started......

Hermes
03-19-2002, 06:03 AM
Hey. Like someone said... If you don't want to read anymore GTA 3 news then skip the stupid mother****ing thread. I don't live on these boards and visit rarely anymore (Mostly due to snotty little ***s flooding the boards) so I for one am interested in any news.
And dont try to use that "I was here before you" **** on me.

Halo of Flies
03-19-2002, 07:23 AM
:confused: Will the lot of you just shut the **** up? There's no need to get so wound up over how new 'news' is... Now, relax, take a deep breath... ... ... ... let's just agree to differ.

gtaplayer
03-19-2002, 07:35 AM
if your sick and tired about people talkin about gta3 then tuff...cuz people r gonna be talkin about that game for weeks now and even more when the game comes out...if ur tired of the game, then dont pick it up or dont go in the threads...people are gonna keep on makin numerous threads about it

JJaX
03-19-2002, 07:42 AM
DUDE Gtaplayer!

can you crop down your Sig. Its to long and forces me to have to scroll to the right to read your posts. C'mon Son, Help me out!

If you choose not to cooperate.............................

I cant do s4it :confused:

But help a brotha out.............

AlBoogy
03-19-2002, 08:44 AM

Right HERE : http://www.take2games.com/index.php...elopment&page=6

Proof HERE: http://www.take2games.com/index.php...%20Ships&page=2"

I dont know how anyone thinks im sticking my foot in my mouth. Look at the date to that silly little article. February of 2001! More then a year to the date. Thats not confirmation, its still speculation.

kirkyg
03-20-2002, 12:32 AM
boogy, you are a bit dense up there aren't you? LOL the point of the article was that take-two will be developing GTA3 for xbox...it did not give a release date at that time because they didn't know one. Xboxaddict's main site says may 2002...we'll just have to wait and see.

kirkyg

sinizuh
03-20-2002, 12:47 AM

why should we? it's a good game, but we shouldn't talk about it?

JJaX
03-20-2002, 09:21 AM
I think its great that you people are crying about GTA3 threads. Dont feel like reading about GTA? Then dont go into the fukin threads (YES FOLKS IT THAT EEEEAASSSY!!). You guys are like smashing your diks with hammers and crying that it hurts. Stop your whining and let us discuss GTA3.

Hell, If anyone finds any new GTA news, Make 3 threads just to pi55 off certain people.........

AlBoogy
05-24-2002, 11:26 PM
I just had to bring this one back up cause I was flamed when i doubted the existence of gta for xbox. Now that we all know it's not coming I just wanted to prove my point. =) I'm just glad I never looked forward to it.

datalink7
05-25-2002, 04:15 PM
Honestly, I wouldnt even care if GTA3 would come out for the XBox. I have heard TOOOOOOOOO many questions about this game. Let me tell you staight up what is going to happen.

<center>GTA3 WILL BE OUT IN THE FALL OF 2002 FOR THE XBOX</center>

No ifs ands or buts about it.

Where did you get this information? Here is a snippet from cnet news that says GTA3 is NOT coming out for the XBox:

"Sony, by contrast, is touting high-profile exclusives from game publishers. "Grand Theft Auto III," the top-selling video game for the past few months, will remain available only for Sony's PlayStation 2, with publisher Take Two Interactive Software scrapping previous plans for an Xbox version. New versions of Eidos' "Tomb Raider" and Electronic Arts' "Medal of Honor" franchises will also be available only for the PS2, as will upcoming online and offline updates of the "Final Fantasy" series from longtime Sony booster Squaresoft. "

Article Link. (http://news.com.com/2100-1040-922551.html)

DIGITAL
05-25-2002, 07:03 PM
GTA series is only gonna be released for ps2 ,it was annouced at E3 so i dont know why people still start threads saying its coming to xbox,allso GTA 4 is the same game as GTA Mimia vice

tWoTOMA
05-25-2002, 08:16 PM
Take2 games, the parent company of Rockstar has said that GTA:VC is going to be a PS2 exclusive. At E3, Sony announced that they had signed a deal with Rockstar to keep the GTA series exclusive to PS2 until 2004. This, however, has not been confirmed by Take2, only the fact taht Vice City will be a PS2 exclusive. Take2 announced in February of 2001 that they began production on GTA3 for Xbox. They never announced cancellation of the project, so if we are getting GTA at all, it will be a port of the existing PS2 and PC game. Your proof is at www.take2games.com under the press release archive.

Xbox Owner
05-25-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
I just had to bring this one back up cause I was flamed when i doubted the existence of gta for xbox. Now that we all know it's not coming I just wanted to prove my point. =) I'm just glad I never looked forward to it.

lol dude. about 3 months ago i thot this game was the best

about 1 month ago, it got old..and i was hoping it was comin 2 the xbox, but i wasn't praying ya know?