PDA

View Full Version : Watch dog 2 releases

Nato King
11-14-2016, 04:10 PM

So who else is waiting for this game to come out nov 15, 2016 (tomorrow). I played the first one for almost a year before I got tired of playing the game. I will be getting this game and here is the XBA review (http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/13858/Watch-Dogs-2-Review.html) for the game.

WillyV2
11-14-2016, 05:13 PM
I'm getting it! Nato, you should add me to Live and we can try to get some online going! I'm going to start playing it right away when I pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Variation-XBA
11-14-2016, 10:35 PM

So who else is waiting for this game to come out nov 15, 2016 (tomorrow). I played the first one for almost a year before I got tired of playing this game I will be getting this game but will there be an XBA review.

I'm getting it tomorrow ASAP as well!

We've already started working on the review. It showed up quite late (today actually), so it won't be for a few days, but expect one :)

Nato King
11-15-2016, 04:08 AM
I'm getting it! Nato, you should add me to Live and we can try to get some online going! I'm going to start playing it right away when I pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I will add you today. I am only free to play Wednesday afternoon, Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. other times I am online is for short periods of time like for 20 mins or so. Are you in the Xboxaddict XBA Club I joined the other day it's awesome. Would be nice to see people using that more.

Variation I will be on the look out for the review and will up date this forum to push people to the review.

Variation-XBA
11-15-2016, 08:28 AM
Yes I will add you today. I am only free to play Wednesday afternoon, Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. other times I am online is for short periods of time like for 20 mins or so. Are you in the Xboxaddict XBA Club I joined the other day it's awesome. Would be nice to see people using that more.

Variation I will be on the look out for the review and will up date this forum to push people to the review.

Yup, we're a part of the XBA club of course. We'll end up using it more as time goes on, we're just so swamped this time of year.

TheOutcast-XBA
11-15-2016, 12:07 PM
You know the Watch_Dogs games just never interested me. It's not that they are bad games, but they just didn't grab my attention to the point where I wanted to play.

Love me for who I am, now who you want me to be. :D

WillyV2
11-15-2016, 07:23 PM

I am! But I will say I haven't done anything with it so far. I'm away this weekend and then I'm basically going to be online regularly catching up on my backlog (after Watch Dogs 2 that is).

Symmetric-XBA
11-19-2016, 04:28 PM
Been playing a lot of this and I have some mixed impressions on this. Much different than the first game. Review incoming!

Nato King
11-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Been playing a lot of this and I have some mixed impressions on this. Much different than the first game. Review incoming!

Sym I am patiently waiting no rush take your time and let us know every details.

Symmetric-XBA
11-19-2016, 10:26 PM
If you're a fan of the first one, I'll just say that Watch Dogs 2 is completely different and leave it at that. Once the review goes live, I'll be more than happy to chat about it lol. I will say this and that's at the time of writing it Ubisoft had shut down the multiplayer aspect of the game because it was broken. There was a patch that went live yesterday on the consoles that addressed performance issues with the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One, and it also removed the female genital glitch on a certain computer NPC character. The multiplayer wasn't touched with the update. Sigh....

Nato King
11-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Updated the first post to have the review link please read awesome review.

Symmetric-XBA
11-30-2016, 10:37 AM
Thanks man!