PDA

View Full Version : Back from Exile

HaZarD SFD
11-27-2016, 09:26 PM
It's me. For those who know me.

A lot has changed.

I'm a father of 4 kids, yes I procreated. We are all doomed. I also joined the Canadian Armed Forces. I'm a Signal Operator. I plan on going Armored. Right now I am in a Land course finishing up my 4th week this week. We are doing a 5 day field ex. The rain this week is going to suck in a trench.

I get back to my base on the 7th of December and I'll be home on the 9th. Ill have my brand new XO with me and I'll be back in the game.

When I RTB in Jan ill have a 32" tv in my shacks and my little white box will be my new friend while I await the state of my trades course.

Add me if ya know me.

*My friends list got nuked*

Variation-XBA
11-27-2016, 10:03 PM
Welcome back! Feel free to add me on XBL!

Nato King
11-28-2016, 08:41 AM
Awesome another old face. I too have returned this year and I love it. Been busy with Gears of war 4 but I am still around. Add me to XBA LIVE too I am on Wednesday afternoon Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon all the time. other times I am on but not for long.

WillyV2
11-29-2016, 12:30 PM
Welcome back brother! I will add you for sure. Good to see another old timer around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Symmetric-XBA
11-30-2016, 10:36 AM
Welcome back man! Hope you can get in some good quality gaming!

HaZarD SFD
12-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Thanks guys. I will be on GOW4 myself as it came with my X0. I will be at home for the first month so ill be on for sure.