PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Delayed Again

DIGITAL
03-19-2002, 12:20 PM
Elder scrolls 3 has been delayed to the end of the summer soonest it will come out is in the end of july, heres a link http://activewin.com/xbox/

Chr0nik
03-19-2002, 12:22 PM
Yet another game delayed, this seems to be the "HOT"

trend.:mad:

RudedogX
03-19-2002, 12:25 PM
and to think, i already put in that preorder at EBGames for $40, oh well, I have enough to keep me busy till then anyway!

DIGITAL
03-19-2002, 12:27 PM
who knows maybe project ego will come out first,an im sick of all the delays

Hugh_Jass
03-19-2002, 12:31 PM
I was predicting June. I guess I was too optimistic.

SnOoPy
03-19-2002, 12:31 PM
We have just been informed by UBI Soft that The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind on the Xbox is unlikely to be released until late July/Early August. The PC version will hit stores on May 17th. Note these are UK release dates.

Thats for the UK

DIGITAL
03-19-2002, 12:44 PM
duh i must be smoking too much greens ,im sorry ,im dumb!!!!!i didnt read the whole thing,thank you snoopy for pointing out

Ninja Scroll
03-19-2002, 12:49 PM
Yo, RAINBOWBRIGHT! You cant be surpised by the delay.
This is how the industry works. Then again, I am pi$$ed about Hunter: The Reckoning getting delayed until the end of May!:(

Nato King
03-19-2002, 02:02 PM
delayed again I had a feeling that might happen to this game. I am so mad but like ninja said That is how the industry works.

thunderkiss2k1
03-19-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
Elder scrolls 3 has been delayed to the end of the summer soonest it will come out is in the end of july, heres a link http://activewin.com/xbox/

The dates mentioned in the article , including the "delay", are UK RELEASE DATES. The US version will still release on schedule.

JJaX
03-19-2002, 02:40 PM
JJaX proceeds to sing

LIGHT BRIGHT! LIGHT BRIGHT! TURN OFF THE LIGHT AND WATCH IT LIGHT!

JJaX realizes no one knows WTF he's talking about and runs into the darkness

Twisted J
03-19-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey guys, Chill, its all for the best, you dont want to get your hopes all up for a game thats gunna suck, im sure they delayed it for a good reason!

JJaX
03-19-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Twisted J
Hey guys, Chill, its all for the best, you dont want to get your hopes all up for a game thats gunna suck, im sure they delayed it for a good reason!

Its not delayed in the US.

Master Gracey
03-19-2002, 08:02 PM
GRRR!!!!! :mad: The only reason I'm so upset about the delay is because everything that is coming out is boring. Nothing but racing games, sports games and rehashed plots. Anything with a non-linear storyline that lets you free-roam and just have fun isn't coming out for a long time now.

http://members.aol.com/hallofhead/organ.jpg

Afro Aura
03-19-2002, 08:04 PM
OH NOooo xboxpebbles not gonna be to happy about this sort of news
and to tell you the truth I'm not to happy about it either as I'm looking forward to playing this RPG

oh well as long as they don't do a WWF Raw special and take out a whole load of stuff

TRUE_GAMER
03-19-2002, 11:22 PM
I want a damn RPG already. One that is worth it not Azurik, if you want to call it an Rpg, but a really intense one. Damn I'm ready to buy a PS2 to get some rpgs into my collection. The games I have now will do untill then but damn Morrowind better be the ***** when it finally comes out.