PDA

View Full Version : Bloodrayne!!

DZNUTZ
03-19-2002, 01:18 PM
this title seems to have alot of potential if u ask me....but isn't getting much attention...as far as i can tell. does anyone else have any opinions of this up comming game? has anyone else the incredabled likeness of this game and the magna/japanamation movie titled BLOOD?

DZNUTZ
03-19-2002, 01:33 PM
guess i am the only one excited about this title....anyways...even though i hate ign...i do scrounge for every lil bit of gaming news i can...so i occasionaly will stop by the noninsider portion of ign. if your not 100% boycotting ign ( which i'm sho some are)..then run over their real quick..they have a piece on it. one thing they didn't mention in the article that i'm excited about is..that your gonna be able to shoot to the left and right of your character simontaneously (sp - big time)....something that sounds very cool.(reF last OXM mag)

JADE8704
03-19-2002, 01:36 PM
don't worry..i share your same excitement dznutz :) i wonder when this game will be out, and what features it will have in the game(i hope online multiplayer):p

DIGITAL
03-19-2002, 01:39 PM
i cant wait for this game too,i love vampires,games,books,movies

DZNUTZ
03-19-2002, 01:49 PM
i'm guessing fall of this year....and i very seriously doubt there will be online play or even multiplayer for that matter. did anyone read the ign write up?!?!? GORE GORE GORE...., bullet time, special powers that inlclude zooming...jumping on nazis to suck their blood..( and u can switch from front to back while grappled on them to use them for a shield..a`la metalgear anyone?!?!) and i belive i read else where...that ...lets say you chop someone in half....that their upper portion will crawl away!! and that u want the least injured enemy to get the best"purest" blood. (you'll actully an ability to scan your enemies and check on their blood status.

JADE8704
03-19-2002, 01:59 PM
i hope this game stays xbox exclusive...and i also hope it turns out to be the MGS of Xbox :D

DZNUTZ
03-19-2002, 02:11 PM
its not exclusive....all the major platfors are recieving this title...and its NOTHING like MGS...i just thought the using enemies as a shield is a great feature.

SnOoPy
03-19-2002, 02:26 PM
This game do look awesome. It remind me of a femaler version of Blade :D

I'm picking this game up after it release ;)

JADE8704
03-19-2002, 05:25 PM
not xbox xclusive? aww damn...its alright i guess...:(