PDA

View Full Version : More games should be delayed.

aronx
03-19-2002, 03:14 PM
Perhaps if more games would remain in development for longer, we would be playing better games. But it seems the developers are trying to get their crap out as fast as they can before the wave of really great games hits. Games like New Legends, Wreckless (serious camera problems), Azurik, to name a handful would have (probably) benefited from another month or two in development. Although I do grin when a game gets delayed, I also feel a little less excited about it.

Twisted J
03-19-2002, 03:17 PM
i agree, though i find nothing wrong with wreckless, the graphics on New legends isnt that great, azurik was boring, and some of the wrestlers in raw dont even look like themselfs!

xboxmaster2002
03-19-2002, 03:19 PM
or you can look at raw and see that it got delayed 2-3 times and it still sucked

l Maximus l
03-19-2002, 03:25 PM
Come on, gentlemen!! Delayed games is completely normal! We can't forget that! Every gamer knows that games get delayed...it's just how the industry works. If you ask me, I'm glad that Hunter got delayed...that way I can put forth more time and energy into Rallisport Challenge! But, when Hunter comes out, I'm all over it! :D

LynxFX
03-19-2002, 03:46 PM
What was wrong with Wreckless besides no multiplayer or free roam feature? I've played the game countless hours and found no camera problems let alone the 'serious' ones you mention.

LINKINPARK8591
03-19-2002, 04:47 PM
well wreckless would be better if it had more features, bloodwake could have been improved a lot as far as the boats go, cuz u can't do **** with traveling in those boats........though it is better when games do get delayed cuz then the make them better.......................the quicker the come out the more the cahnces that they with suck.............................

LynxFX
03-19-2002, 05:13 PM
Of course games like Daikatana blow that theory all apart. :D

Delays, fine, complete redesigns mixed with delays, bad.

JADE8704
03-19-2002, 05:31 PM
don't worry, everyone! when the devs get used to programming games for the xbox, we'll see more halo-like games! it just takes time and patience :D