PDA

View Full Version : what game do you play the most?

crazyotto
03-19-2002, 11:14 PM
out of all the games out for xbox I only have 7. DoA3 doesn't miss the warmth of the box for more than a day. Not to say Halo isn't played more than it should, it's just the replay value for both is well... skys the limit. Can't wait for the DoA update 3.1!:eek:

fanofslipknotib
03-19-2002, 11:16 PM
It would have to be Halo. Why not? No other game I have can be played onlne.

thunderkiss2k1
03-20-2002, 12:38 AM
Well, man, I have 20 xbox games and the 3 games I think I play the most are: Halo, JSRF, Max Payne. :D

Dave
03-20-2002, 12:52 AM
Tough to say? My kids and their buddies use my Box so some games get played a lot, some just collect dust.

Gotham Racing flopped here, no one likes the game and it's a dust collector.

NHL Hitz 2002 was a hit here and gets played a lot. Great 1 player and multilple player replay value for a hockey game.

Halo of course was a hit and gets played a lot. Awsome all around game.

RAW gets played once in a while as a 2 player game now. Replay value kinda blows ass as far as a 1 player game goes so it's only used for a 2 player scrap now. Should have been most played everyone here is wrestling freaks, but THQ screwed this one up.

DOA3 is only used as a 2 player game here now, the replay value on that game is non existent. Does look nice.

KO Kings is pretty new but it's a hit here so far.

That's all I got for now, but should pick up a new one here pretty soon.

Nato King
03-20-2002, 07:16 AM
I have 12 games and out of the 12 I only play JSRF, and knockout kings 2002. I was playing halo a lot but I am not online yet. But has soon as I am Halo will be back in the xbox in no time.:) :)

Hugh_Jass
03-20-2002, 08:12 AM
Historically : Azurik

Currently : Wreckless

crazyotto
03-20-2002, 09:19 AM
NHL Hitz 2002 was a hit here and gets played a lot. Great 1 player and multilple player replay value for a hockey game.

I agree 100% this game is ultra fun. Almost every day. And the code to play to 7 takes the game to a all new level. I made $5 on a game just yesterday:D

Mopline
03-20-2002, 09:46 AM
Round here multiplayer is king.

Halo may have been beaten on leg. and noramal and easy but it still rains supreame with its replay value.

New Legends is next mindless beating of Xoa Gon is fun, its just finding the time to immerse yourself in the story gets tiring.

NFL Fever Would be next, I am a hugh football fan and I love football year round, I am currently in year 7 with my Bears

Least played would be Wreckless and Amped. I love amped and its insane graphics but when it comes down to it the game is just to frustrating sometimes. And wreckless that was the bigest waste of my money Since a Dreamcast!:) :)

Wu3000
03-20-2002, 10:35 AM
ever since i got my xbox i have been tradign games with my freinds because we all have different tastes. ive had about a total of maybe 10 games, and all i have now is Halo which is played anytime anyone wants to get lit up in multi, until the network goes up. thps3 and kokings are my other two and i play them both all the time. if you have games that collect dust, trade em or sell em and collect money, hey you could use the money to reserve marrowwind!! or enclave.
wu

tmo
03-20-2002, 05:42 PM
I have 6 games at the moment and mainly play Halo, Amp and Halo and Halo and Amp and Halo. Wreckless is ok but the only great thing is the graphics. Not very addictive

Max Payne, kewl if got time to sit down same as Oddesey.

Well, time is wasted now so back to the XBOX. Enjoy guys ;)

Calve
03-20-2002, 05:49 PM
i gotta say halo or dave mirra 2 (im a biker)

but halo is the most played!!!

then dave mirra 2

and then doa 3!

khaos2005
03-20-2002, 05:59 PM
RSC, JSRF, then Halo, about in that order too. As soon as Halo is officially online, I'm there.

wweomaniac
03-20-2002, 06:24 PM
So far, I would have to say that in total hours played, Halo tops my list.

But for average hours per day is concerned... THPS3 breaks Halo's record for me. I average about 3 hours+ a day playing THPS3. Most of those hours come from the weekdays when friends are over. Its amazing how much of an improvment this game is then for the PSx version. I got two friends with the PSX version of this game, and because of THPS3 on xbox, they are now considering an XBOX!!

Average aboot 6 hours on weekends.

JADE8704
03-20-2002, 06:42 PM
Well right now, i mostly play RSC...and also PGR. It used to be HALO, but then i beat it on legendary twice already...but maybe if i get a hub, and play online, i'll start playing it more :)

Ninja Scroll
03-20-2002, 07:02 PM
Im gonna be honest with you. I have not played my Xbox for weeks!:(
Im sorry, but there is nothing out I want to buy right now.
I own 5 titles, Halo (my first love), DOA3 (my personal dust collector until the booster disc comes out in OXM's June issue), Max Lame (a yawn feast), Genma Onimusha (a must buy for all XBA's) & RAW (biggest.disaster.ever).

Out of the five Halo owned my life or awhile, but we need more games to be released soon. Im still depressed about Hunter: The Reckoning getting delayed until May! :(
I was about to pre-order is a few weeks ago.

Now im still in da ending stages of beating Shenmue II European import version on my beloved Dreamcast.
im telling you guys, this game is looooong as a RPG and will be a must have Xbox game once it's released fall/winter this year! I know I cant wait for da Xbox vesion myself!
:)

TRUE_GAMER
03-20-2002, 11:34 PM
I would have to say that Fever takes up more of my time. then would come HALO. I try to give all my games equal amount of game play. Except for RAW that game has not got any play time. They should pay us for the space that it's taking up.

Skarp
03-20-2002, 11:40 PM
NBA 2k2!

Skarp
03-20-2002, 11:40 PM
Maybe some Fever also...

ryan123
03-21-2002, 05:13 PM
The game I play the most is PGR. I have been kind of busy with school and other stuff so I don't get to play as much as I would like to, but spring break is coming up soon so I'll get to play a lot then. So far I have played PGR for 14 hours and have unlocked all but 3 cars. I still need to unlock the WRX, Aston Martin, and the F50. I am really enjoying play this game!

UnitedKingdom
03-22-2002, 09:16 AM
Halo, Project gotham and dave mirra 2. My body demands sleep but its not going to get any.

Game on!

http://www.shu.ac.uk/pri/decor/small_dj.jpg :cool:

Shadow Fox
03-22-2002, 12:18 PM
Currently play Mad Dash Racing the most. But when I get GunValkyrie...

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

SnOoPy
03-22-2002, 12:22 PM
I'm currently playing Jetset Radio. I put 16 hour so far into that game. This weekend I'll be getting Knockout Kings, Rallysport Racing & Blood Omen 2. Its time to finish jetset radio :p

l Maximus l
03-22-2002, 12:27 PM
Halo the most...but, a very close second is Rallisport Challenge.

I also set time aside for NFL2K2 and UFC Tapout as I also enjoy these games!

I'll get around to playing all of them...just too little time to do so, it seems! :eek:

Romo28
03-22-2002, 02:41 PM
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

thejoker
03-22-2002, 02:48 PM
I would have to say Wreckless. This game is great!

Brevity
03-23-2002, 10:28 AM
HALO, HALO, HALO, HALO,HALO,HALO, HALO, HALO, OLAH,HALO, I love this game. I play a huge lan game every FRI. and I play on GS. I love it.

http://www.play-online.com/hardware/sp01/image/halo.jpg

Huckleberry
03-23-2002, 10:40 AM
hey, brevity, where are you at? aside from putting my name in your sig line, we have another love...BIG LAN GAMES! we do ours every monday night, and then any holiday we can find, we have an all day halofest. we're actually doing one next saturday. nothing like 12 hours of halo sandwiched between good friday and easter!

Alien
03-23-2002, 11:12 AM
The top two games that i play would be Jet Set Radio Future, and Halo.......

Aussie_18
03-23-2002, 04:55 PM
Well after beating Halo the other day (SO GOD DAMN AWSOME) I hav really been playing JSRF heaps, its a really fun game and a bit challenging at times :cool: