PDA

View Full Version : disapointed in the xbox case

gtaplayer
03-20-2002, 09:25 AM
is it just me or are all of u also disapointed in the way the case of the xbox is designed...cuz i expected allot more from a major company like microsoft...i mean i love the color and the way that x is like but y couldnt the x be transparent or a diffrent color besides black, and the jewel...wow i expected it to be like a diamond like glowing im kinda ****ed at that but watver...and also the controller the X in it looks like its cut from cardboard...werent they gonna have like a glowing x on it? that would have been awesome...but i also hear that they are designing diffrent cases for the xbox??? is this true?

DIGITAL
03-20-2002, 09:41 AM
the thing in the contoller is cardboard,theresa way to mod your contoller ask snoopy he knows a link,an ive heard about diffrent looking xboxs coming out,someone had a link up a while ago with diffrent looking xboxslike a blue one an a red one

GreenFire
03-20-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
the thing in the contoller is cardboard,theresa way to mod your contoller ask snoopy he knows a link

I tried to mod mine, ya know, take the "cardboard X" out, well, for 1, its plastic, 2, its encased in more hard plastic. I definately ruined my controller. :mad:

l Maximus l
03-20-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by gtaplayer
is it just me or are all of u also disapointed in the way the case of the xbox is designed...cuz i expected allot more from a major company like microsoft...i mean i love the color and the way that x is like but y couldnt the x be transparent or a diffrent color besides black, and the jewel...wow i expected it to be like a diamond like glowing im kinda ****ed at that but watver...and also the controller the X in it looks like its cut from cardboard...werent they gonna have like a glowing x on it? that would have been awesome...but i also hear that they are designing diffrent cases for the xbox??? is this true?

Personally, I concentrate on what's on my television rather than gazing at my XBox console and my controller. But, hey, that's just me :)

Zen
03-20-2002, 11:33 AM
Mod it?

Exatox
03-20-2002, 11:38 AM
If they were to keep the glowing green light, i think it'd be too hypnotic. You'd be busy blasting up some alines, then all of the sudden, the green light beckons... now that's scary.

Spaztic
03-20-2002, 11:44 AM
A case is a case, If you need a colorful case to justify your purchase get a gamecube. I personally am more conserned about what kind of content is displaying on the screen!

Xtopia
03-20-2002, 11:48 AM
Personally, I concentrate on what's on my television rather than gazing at my XBox console and my controller. But, hey, that's just me

Exactly!:)

Nato King
03-20-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by bryanhls
A case is a case, If you need a colorful case to justify your purchase get a gamecube. I personally am more conserned about what kind of content is displaying on the screen!

You said it real good Bryanhls. A case is just a Case nothing more. .:) :) :)

DZNUTZ
03-20-2002, 02:17 PM
yea i to am more concerned with whats on the inside of the xbox then how it looks on the outside. on a sidenote .....i did read somewhere that you could lift the plastic cover over the xbox logo and fit a (cut to the dimension oviously) picture of your choice. i was told to do it with a pen knife. and if u look closey it does appear to have a tab at the bottom of the logo that does suggest the cover could indeed be lifted. but alas.....i couldn't get the cover lifted and just ended up scratching the clear cover. its aight though..that controller started to have its blk, wht...and right side buttons stick...so i called my eb and they said since i had a warranty and it was first party they would exchange it. now i'm just wondering if i should get the type "S" or not?

khaos2005
03-20-2002, 02:32 PM
Who cares what it looks like? I think it looks fine, but it is what is on the inside, and on the TV screen, that matters.