PDA

View Full Version : Rallisport Progress

Sickplaya
03-20-2002, 05:41 PM
How far has everyone reached on rallisport? im still in the begginer stages. its soo damn hard! ive unlocked the citroen kit car, thats it, no new stages.

has anyone done one of the hill climbs?

khaos2005
03-20-2002, 05:57 PM
I think I am in the expert stage. It's the one right below the highest level, but I don't remember what that is offhand. So for the sake of it I'll call it expert, level 3 out of 4 if I remember correctly.

BlaZeR2
03-20-2002, 07:11 PM
There are 4 stages

Pro, Expert, Classic, and Unlimited

I am on Classic, which i believe you meant also Sickplaya.

By far the hardest levels for me are the ice racing levels

but this game is very fun and very addicitive, one of the better racing games. I am still evaluating it compared to Grand Turismo 3, but they are a little different

I have done hillclimbs khaos, they are wicked
ascending a mountain, one 1 side of a cliff with a ton of twists and turns

All in all, a truly great game

I can't wait for my first opportunity to play multiplayer against some friends

BlaZeR2

Toder
03-20-2002, 07:18 PM
Just wait until you unock the unlimited series those cars can fly.

khaos2005
03-20-2002, 09:18 PM
Ah, classic. That's the stage I meant. It's getting a lot harder now. At first in pro, it seemed a little too easy, but it isn't very easy as time goes on. I am very close to unlimited, should be there very soon. I've still got quite a few races to go though.

Just for kicks, what level is everyone playing on? Normal, or hard? And, if you beat it on normal/hard do you get any harder settings, or new modes?

Anyone that beat it care to share what you unlock, if anything, without giving away too much?

BlaZeR2
03-20-2002, 09:28 PM
I am playing on normal
the two modes are easy and normal

the manual says you unlock something special if you beat it on normal

anybody know what that is?

BlaZeR2

guitargod711
03-20-2002, 09:56 PM
I'm still struggling as well

Toder
03-21-2002, 05:50 AM
well to beat the game on begginner mode all you need to do is get 100,000 pts. and that gives you another classic car (can'tremember what its called right now but it has like 200+ hp and 200+ torque and is rear wheel drive, doesn't look very fun), and gives you the ability to drive the up hill tracks down hill in multiplayer mode and it said once you beat the game on normal mode it will also unlock some more bonus tracks.

Halo of Flies
03-21-2002, 06:03 AM
I find the ice levels the easiest but then again I'm strange...

Toder
03-21-2002, 06:58 AM
Have you driven on the up hill ice race? Now thats hard.

FuNkY mOnK
03-21-2002, 01:29 PM
I pay to much attention to my passenger, who let him in for the ride anyway? And them damn graphics!! 150 miles an hour I’m looking at the gorgeous scenery, and BAM!!! I fish tail into a tree, note to self…learn to concentrate on the objective.

Spaztic
03-21-2002, 01:55 PM
I find the ice races the easiest as well. I just finished classic and on expert. I really like the skyline! Any race where I am racing against other cars are alot easier then racing by myself. The hardest level is the one on the beginner track with the damn cliffs that I constantly drive off!

BlaZeR2
03-21-2002, 03:22 PM
How did you finish classic before beating Expert?

you much beat expert to get to classic, then you must beat classic to get to unlimited

Just curious, didn't know if i am missing something

BlaZeR2

Xtopia
03-28-2002, 05:45 PM
I sucked at PGR! I plan on getting RSC on Saturday...but don't won't RSC to turn out like PGR--a dust collector! Don't get me wrong....If I were good @ PGR I would like it! It's a great game...just too hard! So will I enjoy RSC???:confused:

nascarfan29
03-29-2002, 05:46 AM
Rally racing is quite different from tooling around in PGR...mud, ice, sand, trees, rocks....etc...
I have also found PGR to be a dust collector, fun for a while, but gets kinda tired quickly.
I have only had this game for a week, so its still getting lots of playing time. Does it have long term replay value? Dunno yet....
I do recommend it as a nice racer! :eek:

Bundy
03-29-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by xtopia
I sucked at PGR! I plan on getting RSC on Saturday...but don't won't RSC to turn out like PGR--a dust collector! Don't get me wrong....If I were good @ PGR I would like it! It's a great game...just too hard! So will I enjoy RSC???:confused:

I have both games. IMHO RSC is harder than PGR. So if the reason you quit pgr is because it was too hard for you, then I doubt you will like RSC. If anything this game is worth a rent. I love both of the games.

Tony Pearce
04-11-2002, 01:24 AM
Are there any RPC fan sites that you all know of??

I'd really like to be able to compare my times and setup options to someone faster than me.

Msterrrr
04-25-2002, 09:34 PM
here you go bro

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ollibug/xboxhs.htm (http://)