PDA

View Full Version : So what is the BEST MP game.

FeelinDandy
03-20-2002, 08:16 PM
Hi Guys,..
I really need to find the ultimate MP game to keep my friends entertained. What MP game is best... ???
Aprt from Halo - of course...

Durden-XBA
03-20-2002, 08:39 PM
You're gonna have to wait awhile... But Gauntlet: Dark Legacy or Hunter: The Reckoning would make solid MP additions to your collection.

Try NHL Hitz if ya like sports... Otherwise, I just don't know (at least for right now).

FeelinDandy
03-20-2002, 08:42 PM
Yeah me and a few mates played gauntlet on the PS2 - and that was great MP.. will it be the same or better..??

JADE8704
03-20-2002, 08:43 PM
hmm..some good multiplayer games that i think are fun from the top of my head are fuzion frenzy(if you like mario party), all the racing games, or doa3...i'd wait too, for hunter, brute force(yes it comes with 4 player co-op, or atleast thats what i've heard), or the next wave of sports games (nfl fever '03, nba 2k3, etc.)....hope that helps! :)

silvertrace
03-20-2002, 09:06 PM
stay with me, cuz i'm gonna take u back in time.....who remembers the first time they played goldeneye for 64....i lost a good portion of my life playin that game.....the magnum and sniper.....me and my friends would play for hours and hours....so i am gonna go with 007......its the game that in my opinion started it off.........what do u think?

HALO is the best game ever made, only to be surpassed by HALO 2, and i still gotta see it to believe it

Skarp
03-20-2002, 11:41 PM
Halo, NFL Fever, NBA 2k2, JSRF, THPS3, Rallisport Challege.
Those are a few