PDA

View Full Version : Confused on JSRF

khaos2005
03-20-2002, 09:24 PM
I have a quick question.

I am at the part where you get your graffiti souls stolen from you. Now every map I have ever played has been reset. Do they expect me to rebeat every level over again? If not, what is the basic thing I have to do?

Please don't give away much, because I don't want anything to be spoiled. But I just want to be sure whether or not I should bother retagging everything.

Thanks!

Durden-XBA
03-20-2002, 10:15 PM
In essence, you SUPERGENIUS... this is a spoiler thread- I didn't know that you get you Souls stolen. Thanks.

khaos2005
03-21-2002, 06:22 AM
What the heck are you talking about?

Nato King
03-21-2002, 08:03 AM
hey khaos2005

I don't know what Durden was talking about but all I can say to you is that I am playing JSRF now and I don't think I am on chapter I am on Chapter4. What chapter is it were your graffiti souls are stolen from you. I will try to make it to that chapter to help you.

:) :)

Torak
03-21-2002, 06:46 PM
If you really look at them, they've been "reset" by being re-tagged over.

You've basically been crossed out. You gotta reclaim your turf. You were crossed out by a group that Gouji's got after you and the rest of the GGs.

Well, you don't HAVE to re-spray all of your tags, but I'd say it adds more to the game, because you'll notice some of your old tags haven't been touched and some of these new bombs have been put in places you hadn't been to before. You can continue on and finish the game without having to re-tag everything, I did.

Get to skating man, and go beat Clutch down. ;)

Snoopy7548
03-21-2002, 08:20 PM
i have a question, im on the 99th street level, but how do i get to the skyscraper district or wherever it is that i need to find the girls i think. im at the part where the big dragon is, ive gotten every challenge, but i cant figure out how to get to the next level, can someone help me out?

khaos2005
03-21-2002, 08:22 PM
By the way, I think I just finished chapter 7. What chapter are you guys on? And is it true there are 9 chapters? I only have to unlock 1 more level, it's the train track one. I'm so close!

Torak
03-21-2002, 09:45 PM
Snoopy, if you're talking about Rapid 99, they're at the top of that pagoda/dragon thing. One of the dragons from the bottom will take you all the way to the top if you grind it. If I remember right, it's the one that's spewing the fire/neon sign. That should take you up all the way to the top. Skyscraper district is Immortals turf, you'll meet them later. :)

As for if there are 9 chapters, you heard right. :)

khaos2005
03-22-2002, 06:17 AM
Yeah snoopy, to get there you stay on 99th street, and go beyond the dragon level opening. Continue down that street. Then it will load a new section of the street, keep going and turn when you get to the part that looks Egyptian, head on in. That's where you want to be.

Torak
03-22-2002, 10:27 AM
If he's looking for the Immortals (mummy guys) yeah that's what he's looking for, but to wake them up he's gotta tag 3 separate areas.

If he's looking for the "girls" (the ones with turquoise hair), then that's Rapid 99 at the top of 99th street!

Snoopy7548
03-22-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Torak
Snoopy, if you're talking about Rapid 99, they're at the top of that pagoda/dragon thing. One of the dragons from the bottom will take you all the way to the top if you grind it. If I remember right, it's the one that's spewing the fire/neon sign. That should take you up all the way to the top. Skyscraper district is Immortals turf, you'll meet them later. :)

As for if there are 9 chapters, you heard right. :)

i skated to the top of the dragon, but nothin happened.

Torak
03-22-2002, 04:03 PM
Did you tag all of the spots? If I remember right, that's how you call them out.

Snoopy7548
03-22-2002, 06:02 PM
yea, everythings tagged

azmodan
03-23-2002, 04:07 PM
dude just skate up the tongue of the dragon i think and they will be there dancing hehe just talk to them :P

Snoopy7548
03-23-2002, 05:49 PM
i did skate up there, and no one was there:confused:

Masta Chief
03-27-2002, 07:13 AM
You all need serious help on JSRF, I beat the game already. First off if you want secret characters you need to re-tag in the level. Go to strategies and look at jsrf:list thing or something. For more info. NOW!!!!!!! ok, you to get to the next level is simpler. Where you start in the beginning of 99th street, keep skatting along the tracks to get to the next level. Then after you beat a few more levels, the "girls" appear. GESH! I never had that much trouble on JSRF. right now I have most of the secret characters. I have Pots(the dog), Gouji, Zero beat, doom riders, poison Jams, and Nt-3000(fake yoyo).

Masta Chief
03-27-2002, 07:14 AM
This gives you some info. In strategies, look for this thread: jsrf: list the street challenges and chou street

Snoopy7548
03-27-2002, 05:12 PM
um, no, when i skate to go to the next level, it just turns me around, ive beated every challenge and tagged everything on the 99th street level

Masta Chief
03-28-2002, 06:58 AM
man I can't remember that part. You have to do something...Try and remember all the stuff from DJ Professor K because I can't remember that part. YOu have to like go to another level or something....

OZXboxAddict
04-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
um, no, when i skate to go to the next level, it just turns me around, ive beated every challenge and tagged everything on the 99th street level

Snoopy, you are still relatively close to the beginning and need to follow up on poison jam still before rapid 99

Plewis
04-03-2002, 12:18 PM
you went to the sewer thing right snoop? I beat 99th street a few days ago. it didnt seem that hard. this might help... there are 2 levels on the dragon thing. you might just be skating up the wrong part. did anyone else think that flag thing on 99th street was hard? The arrow doesnt help at all... but ch 4 is so fricken long:( I was hoping id beat the game on this rent. I played it for like 12 hours and im on level 4:D ... well i spent a lot of time getting graffiti souls, and trying to grind around the garage one continuous time without falling... but I can help up through ch 4. The skyscraper district I think is pretty hard.

PS there are 2 maps you can look at after hitting start. I spent about an hour looking for Kaboka Hill (or whatever it is), before i found that map. It helps a lot

Plewis
04-03-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Masta Chief
You all need serious help on JSRF, I beat the game already. First off if you want secret characters you need to re-tag in the level. Go to strategies and look at jsrf:list thing or something. For more info. NOW!!!!!!! ok, you to get to the next level is simpler. Where you start in the beginning of 99th street, keep skatting along the tracks to get to the next level. Then after you beat a few more levels, the "girls" appear. GESH! I never had that much trouble on JSRF. right now I have most of the secret characters. I have Pots(the dog), Gouji, Zero beat, doom riders, poison Jams, and Nt-3000(fake yoyo).

I dont think you have this secret girl that you can get that is at Rockadal Heights (i cant spell the levels):( she is standing on top of the train train station thingy... she has weird things on her boobies:D my mom came in when I was challenging her, and she thought I was playing a bad game:D

Master Cheif
04-04-2002, 11:03 PM
Snoopy! first your graffiti souls arent actually stolen. second if your are stuck on the part where that guy with orange hair (i think it was) says he takes your graffiti souls. then follow DJ professor K's Directions to where he is once you find him i think you have to race him, and when you bet him you are able to us him.:D

jsrfl_ubber911
12-24-2005, 01:49 PM
i like need help on chapter 9....... i have 104 graffiti souls. do i have 2 collect them all?

DD-KGann
01-04-2006, 03:05 AM
Woah man, who the heck even plays this game anymore?!

BananaMan
01-04-2006, 05:48 PM
i like need help on chapter 9....... i have 104 graffiti souls. do i have 2 collect them all?
I doubt you'll ever get an answer this game is so old. Hence this thread was made in early 2002.

Ford Mustang
01-04-2006, 11:48 PM

Try www.gamefaqs.com

This game is very old, so it won't be fresh in anyone's mind, I'd reckon.

aasp
01-05-2006, 12:18 AM
I love this game, one of my top ten