PDA

View Full Version : capcoms Tekki for xbox.

FuNkY mOnK
03-21-2002, 01:10 PM
If anyone is fortune enough to get XBN magazine, check out page 26 at capcoms mech fighting game, great write up from the editors and say is nothing short of sensational, also the game will have a proprietary 40 button controller!! With two joy sticks mounted to it’s console, this thing looks like the inside of the space shuttle, and looks like it will take up the entire coffee table, there’s a picture of it next to the write up, and if this game is as intense as its controller one can only imagine what the experience and graphics will be like. :D

DZNUTZ
03-21-2002, 01:57 PM
is that the new issue?..i read it was availble 3/26/02..and if it is the new one....is it worth the buy?

Piccolo_DBz
03-21-2002, 01:57 PM
I saw it when it was announced and it looks freakin sweet. I love mechs and I don't care how much it costs I will get it IF it comes to the states. God I hope it has online play....With the Headset Mic. :cool:

Hugh_Jass
03-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Any word on pricing? The controller looks high-dollar to me.

Piccolo_DBz
03-21-2002, 03:22 PM
No word on pricing but I bet it's gonna exceed the 150 dollar mark. :(

Sangha
03-21-2002, 03:45 PM
The video's of this game look amazing. I'd expect the price to be within $150-250, I don't think it would go below $150.

FuNkY mOnK
03-21-2002, 04:01 PM
I’m trying to find the site that has this controller, has anybody had any luck? I want this controller!! Can you imagine the carnage with this controller coupled with the power of capcom and xbox. Holy ***** sparks are gonna fly.:eek:

FuNkY mOnK
03-21-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
is that the new issue?..i read it was availble 3/26/02..and if it is the new one....is it worth the buy?
Picked mine up today, it’s issue #2. I love this magazine, the cheif editor is pretty cool Simon Cox, he was chief editor for ODM, I still cant figure out how dreamcast lost to the hype of the ps2? That’s all that killed it you know.

ecco
03-21-2002, 07:28 PM
As games get imported from Japan for US release, they tend to lose some things. I'm hoping the controller is not one of them. I love mech games, and this looks like it has a great life to it.

Piccolo_DBz
03-21-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
I’m trying to find the site that has this controller, has anybody had any luck? I want this controller!! Can you imagine the carnage with this controller coupled with the power of capcom and xbox. Holy ***** sparks are gonna fly.:eek:

www.buyrite1.com has them on preorder already I think.