PDA

View Full Version : I Got My Xbox Back Today!!! Woohoo!!!!

JimmieDoogan
03-21-2002, 01:18 PM
Finally... I had to wait for 3 long days (three days is a really long time when your waiting for Xbox) but then finally sent it back to me. I was unfortunate enough to get a MEXbox that had a bad drive, but now its all fixed, and they didn't even have to erase all my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK! The true test to see if it is working properly is when I'm playing RalliSport. TONIGHT BABY!!!!! :D

thunderkiss2k1
03-21-2002, 01:29 PM
Glad to hear you got it back, Jimmie. Hopefully , you will have no probs when you play. Peace.

Spaztic
03-21-2002, 01:56 PM
congrats, you have to makeup tonight for the 3 days you lost. enjoy!

JJaX
03-21-2002, 02:06 PM
No hard feelings about our last chat Eh? :D

JimmieDoogan
03-21-2002, 03:17 PM
Its coo JJax. We all talk alot of crap around here (not to mention the net over), but life goes on. After all we are all Xbox gamers here eh ;)?

In reference to Towelie's Question, Yes... yes I do.

JJaX
03-21-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan

In reference to Towelie's Question, Yes... yes I do.

Yall know the deal when PaPa JJaX gets off work ;)

dluxchief
03-21-2002, 03:36 PM
what was wrong that you had to send it back? When i play rally sport it freezes up . This is my second copy and it still freezes up. My x-box works fine on every other game!

JimmieDoogan
03-21-2002, 04:06 PM
That was my problem too dluxcheif. It didn't happen in all my games, but it started to. First it was New Legends, then Nightcaster, then Rallisport began to freeze, after that AMPED refused to load everytime, thats when I knew it was time to call Meekro$haft. They fixed it up fast. I sent it in on Monday and its already back in my home. Isn't that awsome. Great service (provided everything is back in working order). I only played a TEENY bit of Nightcaster before I came to work. It seemed ok as it didn't freeze when I was doing what I had in the past. It was everytime I'd pick up a new spell or skill point that it would freeze, and this time, it didn't when I picked up a new spell. AWSOME. Also, randomly during the replay on Rallisport, don't know if thats going to be a problem cause my sister has my copy now. Mind you I played Rallisport for HOURS on my buddies Xbox (my copy of the game that is) and we had not even the slightest hickup. Thats when I was absolutly positive it was my Xbox. How long have you had the box? Is it longer than 90days (3 months)? If not than send it to them, you'll get it back in three of the longest days of your life. And if thats the worse you encounter, THAN LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!

dluxchief
03-21-2002, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the reply i am going to go rent rally sport tonight just to make sure it is not my 2 copys because they came from the same batch. I have had mine over 90 days but i bought a warranty so i should be ok!!!