PDA

View Full Version : is anybody beside me looking forward to Crimson Skies?

Huckleberry
03-21-2002, 02:05 PM
i can't wait for this game to come out. i have always loved flying, and am taking lessons to get my private license. it just seems like flying games should be a given for the xbox, given its processing power. i played the air force delta game for about 10 minutes, and was pretty disappointed. but this looks like it could have a great feel to it.

also, i've heard that in battlefield earth, you'll be able to do things like be a fighter pilot. if that's true, it will immediately become my favorite game. imagine dogfights with zeroes in an f4u corsair, or strafing german targets in a p51 mustang. ooooohhhh...please let it be true!

ShannonX
03-21-2002, 10:22 PM
i think you are not alone when it comes to looking forward to that game. Just watching that preview of the game cause me to start drooling. Unbelievable detail.

Marc
03-22-2002, 12:52 AM
I'm really looking forward to it in the hopes that it will have WW1 and WW2 aircraft, particularly fighter planes. Spitfires, zeros and mustangs OH MY!

Calve
03-25-2002, 10:14 PM
im lookin forward to this game!!! i love the crimson skies series!!!!!!!:cool:

studepaber
03-26-2002, 08:12 AM
yay dogfights galore!!!!!! this game will rule on so many levels, is there an official release date yet???

willoman
03-27-2002, 11:30 AM
Crimson Skies!. Cool i love this game for the pc and i cant wait for the XBOX version. I was a die hard flying genre fan till the neds of the nintendo days but since Microsoft(A.K.A. "Evil Empire") came along they have made my days. Cant wait:cool:

GokuX
03-27-2002, 12:44 PM
Yes is will be interesting to see.

Huckleberry
03-27-2002, 02:02 PM
i've never seen a really good console flying game...nothing with great dogfight capability. i'm hoping that this is finally the one. i think that the obvious advantages of the xbox processing power should allow for a great game.