PDA

View Full Version : Halo - "Into The Belly" on Heroic - HELP!

SimonRC
03-21-2002, 05:25 PM
Hey there, everyone...

New to the forum, but not to Halo. I've finished it on "Normal", and now am going through it again on "Heroic". So, I just started "Into The Belly Of The Beast", and I'm in the hangar in the first room. Holy cow - there are a lot of Stealth Elites here!

Anyway, it's been so long since I was here last, I'm trying to remember the next step. I've managed to blow all of the Convenant away here, but all 4 doors from the hangar are locked! I have the Prima Strategy Guide, but all it says are that 2 Jackals are supposed to come out one of the large hangar doors, and you're supposed to lure the Marines in there, and head back out through one of the other doors. The problem here is that, if I make it out one of the doors when the Covenant come through, all I get are hallways that lead to the other door on the same side. I can't get anywhere else! Is it slightly different than the "Normal" level? I don't remember having this trouble before. Has anyone got past here on "Heroic"? After I killed everyone, I was alone in the hangar with 4 locked doors. I ended up throwing myself on a grendade - and no checkpoint either! That kinda sucked....

Any help here would rock...thanks in advance!

ScorpionX
03-21-2002, 07:14 PM
I beat that level on heroic and I think that one of the 4 doors leads you to the place where you can open the doors to let the marines through. Just keep going through hallways and you should find your way.

SimonRC
03-22-2002, 09:03 AM
But, all the doors are "locked", so I need to make sure I sneak through when one of the Convenant waves comes through, right? (But not one of those Stealth Elites!)

Masta Chief
03-24-2002, 08:16 AM
Which level are you talking about? Also if you need a strategy guide for Heroic you mast be a n00b to FPS. I beat the whole game on Legendary with out even looking at any help books. All I needed help for was one part but I zoomed past it once I figured out the right aiming combination. Also, if you are talking about the 3rd level T&R, 2 jackals don't come out, those are fricken Hunters.

Strider_32002
03-24-2002, 03:54 PM
leave him alone dude, anyways, kill everyone in the room. EVERYONE! then a huge hangar door, not the ones the guys come through but the HUGE ones, if you are still confused here is a simple guide,
1. Kill Everyone, Leave NOONE to live.
2. Walk next to the wall around the place till u find it out.
3. Go into the Huge door
4. Go to the end, turn around.
5. Head back out
6. Go to the door on the right, the one guys come out of.
7. Go in, take a right, and your off.

Still Need Help?
Email me at Strider_32002@yahoo.com

SimonRC
03-25-2002, 10:53 AM
Sheesh, "Masta Chief" - chill, dude. No, I'm not a hard-core gamer - I was out of the gaming thing for a while because I didn't like where games were going in general. The Xbox & Halo got me back into it again. At least I'm helping the cause...

Anyway, I figured it out. Something must have been up with the game before. I *did* kill everyone in the room, and I was just sitting there in the empty hangar, but no Hunters came out the hangar door. Don't know why - I wandered around the room for like 15 minutes, looking for some Grunt that might have been hiding out - nothing. That's when I ended up killing myself to go back.

You're right, Strider, I went back to it the next day, and this time the Hunters came. Kill them off, and everything opens up. Thanks, man!

Masta Chief
03-25-2002, 12:34 PM
eh...I'm sorry. Ya see, I have been so used to peeps just sucking at games and getting strategy guides to get through a game. But I keep forgetting that not everyone has been playing games all their life like me. So I am sorry. Please except my apology!

SimonRC
03-25-2002, 04:33 PM
No problem, dude. It's all good...

Masta Chief
03-26-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by SimonRC
No problem, dude. It's all good...

coo`