PDA

View Full Version : Teen Halo?

Spike Minoda
03-22-2002, 01:37 AM
Does anyone beside me have the Teen Version of Halo?

I have the Mature one too. There is not much of a difference between them, except there is a "Silver" and "Gold" armor instead of "Grey" and "Yellow" coloring in the Teen.

Crazy Joe
03-22-2002, 01:44 AM
huh?? there are different versions of Halo? has anyone else heard of this, i've never heard anything about this before.

Spike Minoda
03-22-2002, 01:53 AM
Halo first was T when it first came onto shelves. Then they took some stuff out and added some stuff. Now they only make M. SO basically T is a collector's item!

Hugh_Jass
03-22-2002, 08:38 AM
Hmmm...I'll have to check my copy at home. I wasn't aware of this.

Chr0nik
03-22-2002, 12:05 PM
Its true, in the Teen Version, Master Chief is really Britney Spears!

Spaztic
03-22-2002, 12:20 PM
dude there isn't a teen version of halo?! Is there? I know mine is mature and I bought my copy the first day it was sold! only place that I could think that would sell it would be walmart since the edit their cd's

Xbox Owner
03-22-2002, 12:39 PM
HmMmMmM...that's wierd, I never heard of it.:eek:

Slamming J
03-22-2002, 12:44 PM
There isn't a Teen version. I got, like many, my Halo on launch day... It has a Mature rating. When the box art was first released on the internet, it had an "RP" rating, then they released a later version of the box art with a "T" rating, which would no doubt be where all the rumors started. Then they changed the rating on the latest box art with a "M" on it, and that was what it was when it hit store shelves.
While I'm not sure why it was originally rated Teen, there was never a Teen version released to the public.

ALC
03-22-2002, 09:28 PM
lol when i read the first post in this thread, I immediately got up and ran to my xbox.. But my halo was marked with M. :cool:
I'd like to see some screens, or even a scan of the cover of this "Teen" version.

JADE8704
03-22-2002, 11:53 PM
wait a minute, you have 2 copies of halo? wow...i like the game, but man, you must love it! i never heard of a teen version for halo though...huh...weird..:confused:

animo47
03-23-2002, 08:08 AM
there is no version of halo thats rated teen, jowever i believe that toys r us is putting it in its ads with a teen label on it. i scanned a pic of this i just need to know how i can post it

Wreckless
03-23-2002, 08:36 AM
I dont think any buyers got a T version of Halo but I too have seen a T rating on Halo in ads. I don't know if there is ( probably not ) a T version or a screw up in their ad. They need to stop misleading buyers if it is not rated Teen!!

JohnB
03-23-2002, 09:08 AM
I've seen a Teen rated Halo box at Electronic Botique I think it was. I was a bit confused at it. It wasn't for sale or anything; i was just on a display. They also had a DOA3 box that looked totally different from what it does now, and that one was rated RP.

Spike Minoda
03-25-2002, 12:48 AM
as soon as my camera battery charges, i will take a picture of the disc.:cool:

SciFi
03-25-2002, 01:22 AM
saw the toys 'r' u add...

Slamming J
03-25-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
as soon as my camera battery charges, i will take a picture of the disc.:cool:

Wow, that's awesome you have one! You can tell that picture is not fake and created in a Graphic program.

Since we are talking about the whole "special" game thing (how you have a Teen version and no one else does)...I think I'll post my special version of GTA3 for the Xbox! Look, it's not even a rated version!!
Excuse my feet in the picture, I'm not the best at taking pictures of things on the floor.... :cool:

:rolleyes:

Masta Chief
03-25-2002, 01:19 PM
for some reason the GTA3 looks fake. Because the box is brighter than the rest of the picture...:confused:

Slamming J
03-25-2002, 02:30 PM
Yes, that's the point. I tried to make it look fake, because his picture looks fake. I was just being sarcastic. ;)

Jon27
03-26-2002, 12:25 PM
yeah that guy is totally trying to yank your chain, dont talk to him again

monkeyman
03-26-2002, 02:27 PM
i just finished reading the fall of reach (awsome book) in the back it says "now you know the story now play the game" or something like that and it says the game is rated teen AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

animo47
03-26-2002, 07:32 PM
i think most of you guys can see that DanieLudacris' pic looks a little bit too perfect (maybe an early shot of the container before it was relese, or rated) bu anyway i've got this pic of an ad for it scanned at my friends house and as soon as i can figuire out how to get the pic up on here i'll show you guys. i think that this is a little creative advertising trick by toys r us to get parents to buy an M(though it should be T anyway!) rated game.

Masta Chief
03-27-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by animo47
i think most of you guys can see that DanieLudacris' pic looks a little bit too perfect (maybe an early shot of the container before it was relese, or rated) bu anyway i've got this pic of an ad for it scanned at my friends house and as soon as i can figuire out how to get the pic up on here i'll show you guys. i think that this is a little creative advertising trick by toys r us to get parents to buy an M(though it should be T anyway!) rated game.

I can help you out animo. Just send the pic to Spartan King@aol.com. I will put it on my website and then link to it on this thread.