PDA

View Full Version : I was on a mission....

Severe_Tire_Damage
09-02-2001, 01:37 AM
....A mission to find the stupidest person on planetgamecube.com's forum. Spirts were high as I invaded the enemys camp undetected. Suddenly I was struck dumb. Someone actually posted this:

"Why is Nintendo labeled as "kiddy"?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't see why they are labeled that way...to me they seem very well balanced with games (except for RPGs, which I don't care too much for anyways). Sure, there are game for younger audiences out there, but there is also GoldenEyd, Perfect Dark, Sports games, racers, etc. that are either for older audiences or playable by everyone. Other companies just apply that label because they know they can't attract that wide audience like Nintendo can."

I instantly found my victum or so I thought, at least until I found this:

"GameCube Slogan Revealed?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to N-Sider.com, the slogan could be;

BORN TO PLAY"

Once again, i was struck dumb. Paralysis started to set in. I had to leave the enemys base. I turned to run and ran smack into this:

"Could the Next Pokemon/Mario Kart³ be Nintendo's hidden gem?
I don't know about ya'll but Nintendo not showing Pokemon to it's homeland is scary. If it's not even ready for it's people then you know that it's going to be a very big game. Whatever this game Pokemon Platinum/Diamond, whatever, this game is obvisiously huge. They said they will make a major announcement in early 2002. When will they make an announcement about their online strategy? In early 2002. Could this be a coincidence? Maybe they are making it the best Pokemon game it could possibly be with new Pokemon (350+ pokemon), Online features, 3-d leap graphics, and the rest of the cool new feature we have been talkin bout on previous posts. Or Maybe Mario Kart. Now I can see lots of new feature with that game. Man, I think either one of these games will be the big game before Mario Sunshine. So I don't know why everyone is so worried about how Nintendo is handling their games. I think they are giving us enough time to fully enjoy each of they're big games chronologically. Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, SSBM, Star Fox, possibly Pokemon Platinum/Diamond, possibly Mario Kart³, Mario Sunshine, possibly another game, and then Zelda to finish 2002 off. And that's just first-party with the exception of Star Fox. We still have Perfect Dark Zero and Resident Evil Zero. And a whole lot more that we don't know (please Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Mega Man "insert here") "

I could not stand another moment of their warped ways of thinking. I crawled to the best of my ability away from the enemy. I crawled right by to guards. Luckily, the were too busy sucking their thumb to notice me. Eventually I made it home, barelym yet the mission was still a sucsess. I have once again prevailed. I am still your hero.

No hero's were harmed in the making of this fake dramatization.

Aaron
09-02-2001, 01:46 PM
Let me be the first to say this..... What the hell are you babbling about? Get ahold of yourself man! ::smack::

Severe_Tire_Damage
09-02-2001, 03:20 PM
Thanks, I needed that. Temporary insanity. :D