PDA

View Full Version : THPS3- Tokyo Hidden Part?

Xbox Owner
03-22-2002, 09:08 AM
Does anyone know where the hidden part is in Tokyo?

Liquid Gears
03-22-2002, 09:26 AM
Ya I do man. At the very beginning of your run. Look way up-left to that round circular target looking sign. That is where you gotta go. You gotta grind over the straps that are holding the sign up. If you do, do it, then the sign should break and leave an opening through the cement looking wall on the left. But to get there first (This is my way of doing it EASY). First at the begging of your run grind on the yellow lip of the ramp to the very right until you get to that little bacony. Jump on it. Now, keep on following that path and jump of that little ramp at the end of the bacony and try to grind UP on the sign-thing on the right wall. As soon as you get to the end of it jump off of the little ramp on it, and try to land on the next part on the right wall and STOP in the center of it. Now, turn 180 around and face the other way, you will see another little balcony above the first one, try to grind up to it and jump on it. Once your on it, grind on that wire leading toward the big balcony above right where you start this level. Once on it, grind on the other wire leading toward the left wall. Now, If you keep on going, and be sure to grind up to keep on jumping up higher levels. You should lead yourself to that Target looking signs straps.

Romo28
03-22-2002, 02:46 PM
Here is another way, which i found that i think is easier, to get to the sign:

First proceed to the other side of the level from start. Then come up the ramp at and angle and grind the ledge. Go left, not right as you most likely did getting the stat point up there, then jump into the hidden halp pipe. Go back and forth on the halfpipe until you positioin yourself that you are just barely on the outside of the wall as you go up the side facing the start point. When you are lined up, launch yourself up onto the green ledge into a grind, then just go straight, grinding the ledges and you will ut the string.

Hope this Help ya some!:cool: