PDA

View Full Version : I got my naki carrying case

XBOX Dude
03-22-2002, 09:40 AM
i got my naki carrying case i won and man this thing is sweet it's made out really durable material nothing cheap on this thing the ventilation is great and it's cool how you can open the back up so you can play right from the bag. it holds alot of cd's and there easy to put in and out and it looks cool cause it shows off your games while your playing there's an area to hold your instruction books and in the back you can hold memory cards and 2 controllers

if you have any questions ask

Jackel
03-22-2002, 09:41 AM
Okay.....

RudedogX
03-22-2002, 10:00 AM
It's Naki man! Not Nokia! Either way, yeah, it's a great carrying case, I seriously am surprised!

Oh yeah, and Congratulations man!

Nato King
03-22-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
It's Naki man! Not Nokia! Either way, yeah, it's a great carrying case, I seriously am surprised!

I think it is cool that everybody is getting there Carrying case ok. Hey rudedogx didn't you win a carrying case to and you should be getting your carrying case very soon.:)

RudedogX
03-22-2002, 10:14 AM
Yeah Serg, I got it yesterday, that's why I was saying I was impressed (guess I should have elaborated)! But seriously, I can't believe how compact that thing is! It's almost smaller than a briefcase! I couldn't believe it!

Ninja Scroll
03-22-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX

LOL@Naki, not Nokia!:D

Well shoot, since everyone is starting threads about winning I might as well start my own,..... wait a second:confused: .... I didnt win!:D

Congrates to all!:)

l Maximus l
03-22-2002, 10:30 AM
For a moment there, I almost thought that he won a new cellular phone! hehe...

Congrats on your *NAKI* carrying case! If I don't win one, I will definately be buying one! :)

fanofslipknotib
03-22-2002, 11:53 AM
I'll probably be getting mine today or tomorrow, at the rate people are getting theres. I am not expecting it though, as I only won a week ago, but some people are getting it a week after. Also, I read that They ship from Cali, and I live in Cali.

I think we should boycot if Maxmius doesnt win! Haha

l Maximus l
03-22-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by fanofslipknotib
I think we should boycot if Maxmius doesnt win! Haha

Now, there's a thought! ;)

Piccolo_DBz
03-22-2002, 01:39 PM
Wow you got it pretty fast, Congrats. I can't wait to get mine. :cool:

E-Xbox
03-22-2002, 11:24 PM
i cant wait to get mine either....