PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid, James Bond or Half Life???

Markus_Kalarkus
03-22-2002, 09:41 AM
hey guys, in ur opinion what game loox the best outta the three mgs james bond or half life? plz vote and tell why, thnx.:)

Ninja Scroll
03-22-2002, 09:52 AM
Um,.... MGSX!:rolleyes:

btw, welcome back Markus, I have not seen you in ages!:)

Nato King
03-22-2002, 10:01 AM
Hmm....... this is a hard poll to make a decision on but if I had to buy one of these games I would go with MGSX too. Why you may ask is that I have not played MGSX and I think this game will be very wicked. :)

Ninja Scroll
03-22-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
Hmm....... this is a hard poll to make a decision on but if I had to buy one of these games I would go with MGSX too. Why you may ask is that I have not played MGSX and I think this game will be very wicked. :)

YO Serg_w, some dude posted a thread with MGSX screens from a magazine last week!
The mag said you can use Solid Snake thoughout the game instead of the must talked about annoying Raiden guy.

Sounds sweet thus far.:cool:

Nato King
03-22-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

YO Serg_w, some dude posted a thread with MGSX screens from a magazine last week!
The mag said you can use Solid Snake thoughout the game instead of the must talked about annoying Raiden guy.

Sounds sweet thus far.:cool:

Sounds really sweet so far. This game should come out around April 1 if it doesn’t get delayed and I will see than.

l Maximus l
03-22-2002, 10:58 AM
That's a tough choice....Since they are not available on the XBox yet, I will like to check them out more before I make that decision. So far, MGSX has the upperhand...though, I'm really pumped up about Half Life 2!! :)

LynxFX
03-22-2002, 01:39 PM
I picked Half Life, which I assume is Half Life 2. That series just rocked. One of the best single player FPS I ever played. Now add in the multiplayer, or even mods like Counter Strike and it is probably the best game ever...even topping Halo.

yall
03-22-2002, 02:16 PM
you guys who picked MG over half life, have obviously never played both. half life all the way!

gtaplayer
03-22-2002, 02:19 PM
i choose mgsx because half life is only good on the pc playin counterstrike...fps arent for consoles only to be used on keyboards and mice

l Maximus l
03-22-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by gtaplayer
i choose mgsx because half life is only good on the pc playin counterstrike...fps arent for consoles only to be used on keyboards and mice

I guess it just depends on everyone's preference. Personally, I prefer FPS games on a console. To me, a keyboard and mouse is to type and surf the net...but, that's just me :)

gtaplayer
03-22-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I guess it just depends on everyone's preference. Personally, I prefer FPS games on a console. To me, a keyboard and mouse is to type and surf the net...but, that's just me :)

yea max u say that now just i like i did before i started playing half life: Counterstrike...but after that it was the best fps experience i ever had in my life, max i am asking u get this game it only cost u like 20 bucks at a game store , and i think theres a 10 dollar rebate...but get this game and play it...i bet after u wont tell me u dont like this game...counterstrike is such a smart game...max please pick this up and check it out and u will see how awesome it is

l Maximus l
03-22-2002, 02:39 PM

yea max u say that now just i like i did before i started playing half life: Counterstrike...but after that it was the best fps experience i ever had in my life, max i am asking u get this game it only cost u like 20 bucks at a game store , and i think theres a 10 dollar rebate...but get this game and play it...i bet after u wont tell me u dont like this game...counterstrike is such a smart game...max please pick this up and check it out and u will see how awesome it is

I hate to admit it, but, I have never played Half Life. I've only seen it in action for a couple minutes, and yes, the game looked sweet! It would be cool to get a huge LAN game going...that's what they do over at Microsoft all the time...they have Half Life LAN parties over there....

My sister is engaged to a dude that works for Microsoft...maybe I can ask him if I could come along and play some Half Life with their huge organized set up :D By the way, Half Life is all this dude talks about with me!!! :D

gtaplayer
03-22-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I hate to admit it, but, I have never played Half Life. I've only seen it in action for a couple minutes, and yes, the game looked sweet! It would be cool to get a huge LAN game going...that's what they do over at Microsoft all the time...they have Half Life LAN parties over there....

My sister is engaged to a dude that works for Microsoft...maybe I can ask him if I could come along and play some Half Life with their huge organized set up :D By the way, Half Life is all this dude talks about with me!!! :D

dude half life is played over the internet w/ broadband connection, and if half life comes out for xbox its gonna be tottaly diffrent from the comp game

l Maximus l
03-22-2002, 02:45 PM

dude half life is played over the internet w/ broadband connection, and if half life comes out for xbox its gonna be tottaly diffrent from the comp game

I understand that the version of Half Life for the XBox is going to be the sequel: Half Life 2. This might even give Halo a run for it's money if they pull it off right :)

E-Vader
03-22-2002, 07:13 PM
Half Life 2 (droolllllzzzz), After playing through Half Life, Opposing Force and Blue Shift and Half Life on the PS2, I cant wait for Half Life 2.

posted by Maximus I understand that the version of Half Life for the XBox is going to be the sequel: Half Life 2. This might even give Halo a run for it's money if they pull it off right

You got that right Max.