PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2??

Shoua
03-22-2002, 11:21 AM
Has anyone picked this game up yet? I have read the reviews the xbox version scored higher than the ps2 version which of course is no surprise. I am thinking of picking it up after work which is in hmm 7hrs. Lol this is gonan be bad on my wallet again eheh 2 xbox games in 2 days that is like 160$cdn. Ahh well it brings me enjoyment and i may trade in bloodwake if i can can decent change for it. If i do get this game it looks like i have a weekend of gun valkryie and blood omen 2 ahead of me, oh yeah and of course i gotta set 2 hrs aside for Blade 2. So has anyone played Blood Omen 2 yet and if so tell me what you think of it, please???

Shoua
03-22-2002, 01:52 PM
Well i just phoned my local eb, they only got 6 copies in, but i got them to reserve me a copy. Seeing as it looks like no else has played it yet i will tell y'all how it is

JimmieDoogan
03-22-2002, 02:13 PM
I honestly don't know what to expect of the gameplay (even after reading the reviews) but only a shortage of copies can prevent me from owning this game. I ABSOLUTLY ADORE THE STORY THAT GOES ALONG WITH THESE CHARACTERS. Not to mention the fact that no other series of games has ever even come CLOSE to the quality of voice acting that we get here. They get stage actors for their team, and the extra ammount they have to pay these people is SO WORTH it. I wish every game could have voice acting on par with these games (BTW I am a small time director, so I am very very very critical of such things). The way the stories are told is, for me, reason enough to buy this game. And I can't wait for Soul Reaver 3. I hope it debutes on Xbox first.:eek: :D :)

BORNGD
03-23-2002, 11:02 AM
yea i got it last night...TIGHT GAME! i was in need of a vampire/horror type of game, this hits the spot (simply said)

JimmieDoogan
03-23-2002, 11:14 AM
Hey man, in order to beat the first boss you must turn on your FURY, then block his attacks until you have a FURY ATTACK at hand. Then after he finishes another combo, and you've successfully blocked it, just hit the B button while locked onto him. It will knock him back. Do this three times, then he will switch rooms. In the next room, you'll find that there are 4 furnaces, with 4 accompanying switches. When he jumps on top of one of these, follow the path of Mist that leads up to the corrisponding switch and furnace IN MIST MODE. He will not see you as you walk up and burn his ass. Next is the easiest. He will then jump high in the air out of sight. After which he jumps back down and does some weak ass jump kick at you, simply lock on him and dodge out of the way then kick his butt when he ain't looking. Do this three times and you have won the fight.

BTW: As you can tell, I bought the game last night (last smeekin copy they had.). I played it for a good while too. So far as I can tell, it looks like I'm in for a romp and a half. :eek: :) :eek:

taabu
03-23-2002, 08:26 PM
Ughhh I can not get past The Den, in that room... for some reason i cant keep the gate open but turn off the stem stuff to climb the ladder... HELP HELP!! Anyone have cheats or something? @ long days of trying and getting no where sucks! :mad:

thunderkiss2k1
03-23-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by taabu
Ughhh I can not get past The Den, in that room... for some reason i cant keep the gate open but turn off the stem stuff to climb the ladder... HELP HELP!! Anyone have cheats or something? @ long days of trying and getting no where sucks! :mad:

Hey, man, you need to be on the same side of the grate as the ladder you are trying to climb. Facing the ladder; open the gate on your left, run out and pull the lever to switch the steam over THE OTHER GATE, then run back in before the you used to come out closes.