PDA

View Full Version : Did it live up to the hype?

thunderkiss2k1
03-22-2002, 05:52 PM
I received my copy of Blood Omen 2 in the mail today and I have to say it did. Anyone else get the game? And if you did, what's your opinion?

JimmieDoogan
03-22-2002, 05:57 PM
I honestly don't know what to expect of the gameplay (even after reading the reviews) but only a shortage of copies can prevent me from owning this game. I ABSOLUTLY ADORE THE STORY THAT GOES ALONG WITH THESE CHARACTERS. Not to mention the fact that no other series of games has ever even come CLOSE to the quality of voice acting that we get here. They get stage actors for their team, and the extra ammount they have to pay these people is SO WORTH it. I wish every game could have voice acting on par with these games (BTW I am a small time director, so I am very very very critical of such things). The way the stories are told is, for me, reason enough to buy this game. And I can't wait for Soul Reaver 3. I hope it debutes on Xbox first.

:) :D :eek:

thunderkiss2k1
03-22-2002, 06:01 PM
You are gonna love the "mist" ability. As well as the way Kain is able to kill from behind.

E-Vader
03-23-2002, 12:19 AM
I havent got the game yet wont be out in Australia till around April sometime, But I'm going to get it.

Bring on Soul Reaver III also.:D

Nato King
03-23-2002, 07:49 AM
I haven't got this games yet because I don't have any money at this time for a 50 game. I will rent it so I can see what it's like. I have some high hopes for this game.:) :)

Xbox Owner
03-23-2002, 05:52 PM
I havn't got the game yet:o

wweomaniac
03-23-2002, 06:14 PM
I am the first person here to say it sux. I played it at my friends house and I couldn't be any more bored. I don't like the idea of a game based on melee attacks and mind warping. The graphics aren't that great either. Nothing compared to GUNVALKYRIE!! Anyways... the vampires lips don't even move when he's talking to the girl in the movie. Except for when he opens it up to show us his little fangs.