PDA

View Full Version : what video shops in Melbourne stock X-Box games?

felix_fabulous
03-23-2002, 05:54 AM
Hey People, I was wondering if any of you guys know a video store in Melbourne (preferably in the inner city) that stocks x-box games. I borrowed the dough to buy the system, remote and Halo from my bro so I'm not exactly in the financial position to go shelling out for more games (lest my "baby" bro breaks my legs) but go****** I want to play Rallisport amongst others but no store I know is stocking x-box games. According to the guy at my local Video Ezy, stores are holding out untill the Game Cube comes out (which in Australia is in May) then seeing which system is selling better and stocking games for that system. I told this bone that the best way to capitalise on the situation was to stock games for all three but he couldn't see the logic in this as the playstation 2 "is kicking it;" (which it would given untill two weeks ago it was the only next-gen system available). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

E-Vader
03-23-2002, 06:22 AM
Try the net felix

www.topshop.com.au

thats a good place to start, plus when you get 2 or more games in stock the freight is free, and games are $10 to $15 bucks cheaper.

Rancey
03-23-2002, 07:32 AM
All Interactive are renting according to xbox.com.au (although I live in Canberra and have never heard of them before in my life). If you ring 1800 148 894 they might be able to tell you of any others. I haven't seen any in Civic Video yet although I haven't asked if/when they are going to rent them out.

FeelinDandy
03-24-2002, 04:06 AM
Not sure - havn't checked - but I reckon places like Video Games haven (knox city) or the Video games shop at Eastlands(ringwood) probably hire - the hire every other type of game..