PDA

View Full Version : UK XBOX Users

Steve1987
03-23-2002, 01:41 PM
Hi
This is my 1st post but i've been looking at this site for the last few months now, and i can say that it's convinced me to get a XBOX.
But i want to know if any UK Xbox owners aren't happy with the games available at the moment and when i get my Xbox (hopefully very soon) what would you say is the best game available. I'll probably get Halo as it looks awesome.
Cheers
:)

Halo of Flies
03-23-2002, 03:25 PM
Halo is definately the first choice but there are already a lot of great games and more on the way! Rallisport Challenge, Project Gotham Racing, Amped, Jet Set Radio Future etc. Best Idea is to buy Halo and rent a few of the others to get an idea of your options..

Steve1987
03-23-2002, 05:59 PM
Hi
What do you actually get in the box?
what sort of cable do they give you to connect the xbox to your tv in the uk? RF. SCART?
Cheers:)

Afro Aura
03-23-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Steve1987
Hi
What do you actually get in the box?
what sort of cable do they give you to connect the xbox to your tv in the uk? RF. SCART?
Cheers:)
Welcome Steve1987 hope you like your stay here anyway I'm not sure where your from but I'll tell you what you get in both US and PAL
In the US XBOX the leads you get for your TV are 3 phonos 1 composite and the other 2 leads are for sound left and right, in the PAL XBOX you have the same 3 phonos again and a special SCART connecter where you put the 3 phonos in one side and of the other side is a SCART out, but it is composite which is a bit better that RF but not much if you've got a SCART TV I say forget about the leads in the PAL XBOX and go and buy the Advanced AV pack with a true RGB SCART where you'll get a brilliant picture and if you've got a Hi-Fi with a optical in then get hold of and optical cable and I'm telling you your XBOX will ROCK :D