PDA

View Full Version : Wuts better Ps2 or X-BOX (you decide)

jok181
03-23-2002, 07:51 PM
I prefer X-BOX!. X BOX is the best out there. There are alot of
X BOX haters out there, and they think x box sux but guess what !XBOX IS HERE TO STAY!.

LATA

E-Xbox
03-23-2002, 07:59 PM
welcome jok181

welcome to xba man.....
have fun..its the best xbox site on the web
(this thread should be in the xbox vs ps2 debate forum)
but its ok...
plus ...juss a tip...obviously xbox will win...cuz this is called XBOX addict....
hehe...

peace...

Plewis
03-23-2002, 08:00 PM
what a great 1st post:rolleyes: Just dont be a fanboy and youll be ok in the forums... although it looks like its a little late;)

J Dub
03-23-2002, 08:07 PM
I believe there are three possible reasons why people bash the Xbox.

1. They own a PS2 or Gamecube and are trying to protect their investment.

2. They think that Bill Gates is evil and are against everything he creates.

3. They are fed misinformation by the other Xbox haters out there.

We know what's right. And that's the Xbox. Give in to your desires. Pick Xbox. ;)

jok181
03-23-2002, 08:16 PM
WUT UP

Thanks for those replies, just trying to make sure there werent any x box haters out there. Another reason why they bash X box, its because it just came out. they still dont have those titles that will make x box at the top of the chart. Just wait till x box releases titles that will blow ppl away. I think that if x box releases Grand theft auto 3, they should make it better than ps2. x box could make the graphics on GTA3 look like the graphics on max payne cause that would be ill.

LATA

Afro Aura
03-23-2002, 08:18 PM
Welcome Jok181 nice of you to join us
the XBOX its gonna have a hard time gettiing to the top but I feel it will do it
See ya later mate

y2kash_14
03-23-2002, 10:32 PM
c'mon, this is a xbox fansite, of course you would know who will win

Afro Aura
03-24-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
c'mon, this is a xbox fansite, of course you would know who will win
not necessarily mate, the PS2 is still outselling the XBOX and then with the release of the Game Cube over here in the UK it is going to fight a little harder
I do feel it will be a neck and neck with the PS2 vs XBOX only time will tell, although you said this is an XBOX fansite you have to keep in mind there are 2 machines out there that can still do damage to the XBOX

Xbox Owner
03-24-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Xx J Dub 2k xX
I believe there are three possible reasons why people bash the Xbox.

1. They own a PS2 or Gamecube and are trying to protect their investment.

2. They think that Bill Gates is evil and are against everything he creates.

3. They are fed misinformation by the other Xbox haters out there.

We know what's right. And that's the Xbox. Give in to your desires. Pick Xbox. ;)

HaHa, i agree:D

y2kash_14
03-24-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

not necessarily mate, the PS2 is still outselling the XBOX and then with the release of the Game Cube over here in the UK it is going to fight a little harder
I do feel it will be a neck and neck with the PS2 vs XBOX only time will tell, although you said this is an XBOX fansite you have to keep in mind there are 2 machines out there that can still do damage to the XBOX

I didn't mean it like that, i meant, since this is an Xbox Fansite, the Xbox will win the Poll. Most people on this site are xbox fans and wouldn't go against their system and vote for the PS2.

Piccolo_DBz
03-24-2002, 07:47 PM
# of games: Ps2
Hardware: Xbox
Future: Xbox

2 to 1
xbox

NomadLLama
03-24-2002, 11:36 PM
xbox owns every bastard living on the face of this godd@mn earth.

FeelinDandy
03-24-2002, 11:39 PM
i think the results will be biased as we all love the XBOX!!!!!