PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe I ATE the whole thing!

taabu
03-23-2002, 08:08 PM
For all of you whom seem to be clueless, the FACTS are in. The Xbox BLOWS any and all other Consoles away! So, the Xbox is new and not alot of games are out yet. That SIMPLY has NOTHING to do with the quality of the Xbox. DUH! I mean come on people. The Xbox is truely unique. Ive had Playstation's, PS2, and Played the Gamecube. Uhmmm.... I CAN and will voice my opinion..... the XBOX is top notch and NOTHING ever will be able to even come close to it. All of you whome like to down rate it, sound VERY uneducated... READ THE FACTS.... LOOK AT THEM, CHECK it out before you make a complete fool of yourself!!! It takes a simple minded person to realize this. And by the way..... THE XBOX GAMES ARE COMING!!! Be AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!! hehehe :p

taabu=trouble

Afro Aura
03-23-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by taabu
For all of you whom seem to be clueless, the FACTS are in. The Xbox BLOWS any and all other Consoles away! So, the Xbox is new and not alot of games are out yet. That SIMPLY has NOTHING to do with the quality of the Xbox. DUH! I mean come on people. The Xbox is truely unique. Ive had Playstation's, PS2, and Played the Gamecube. Uhmmm.... I CAN and will voice my opinion..... the XBOX is top notch and NOTHING ever will be able to even come close to it. All of you whome like to down rate it, sound VERY uneducated... READ THE FACTS.... LOOK AT THEM, CHECK it out before you make a complete fool of yourself!!! It takes a simple minded person to realize this. And by the way..... THE XBOX GAMES ARE COMING!!! Be AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!! hehehe :p

taabu=trouble
Welcome mate
err....I think we know this already mate this machine will kick ass left, right and centre:D

thunderkiss2k1
03-23-2002, 08:49 PM

taabu=trouble

taabu, not trying to tell you what to do or anything, but this should have been posted in the debate forums.

wweomaniac
03-23-2002, 09:47 PM

taabu=trouble

lol.... I welcome you as well.. As you grow more accustomed to these forums, you'll realize some of the crap newbies put on here. The xbox arguement aboot how its better than all the other consoles is old and lame. Been there, heard that...Let's try to keep the threads not lame.

Rochey69r
03-24-2002, 01:10 AM
he he we know mate:D

Frink
03-24-2002, 10:16 AM
Why does the topic of this post have nothing to do with the content? Why did you name it "I cant believe I ATE the whole thing!"? That makes no sense.

Xbox Owner
03-24-2002, 10:40 AM
*cough* :rolleyes:fanboy:rolleyes: *cough*

Well, he's not that bad:D

DIGITAL
03-24-2002, 11:35 AM
i thought he was talking about an 8th of shrooms when i read the title of this thread

Toder
03-24-2002, 11:46 AM
I thought he was talking about eating the big ol burrito from Taco Beauno.