PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite DOA3 fighter?

NomadLLama
03-24-2002, 12:14 AM
Who is your favorite DOA3 fighter? No, not beacuse they are hot, but in the way that they fight. I personally choose Hayabusa or Jann Lee. All my buddies say Kasumi is the best, but i proved to them by whupping their @ss.

MasterToki
03-24-2002, 12:15 PM
Well Gen Fu can take a lot of damage with just one punch. Also he can confuse u chaging attacks speed. And tagged with Helena can do a awesome 16 hit combo...

I also love Hayabusa, but tagged with Kasumi i've just reached 15 hit combo... Hayabusa is not so damaging as Gen Fu. Of course, he's faster, a has better revelsals, but i get more pleasure kicking ur ass with Gen.

;)

NomadLLama
03-24-2002, 11:02 PM
Hmm... Gen Fu and Helena?? strange, that has never crossed my mind... I'd have to admit tho, Gen Fu is pretty good. BUt I think he is kinda slow, and because of that and his big knocking down punches, pushes, whatever they are, his moves can be easily reversed. ur eye has to be quick. down, down, black for Jann Lee solves most of that. at least the low blows

Snoopy7548
03-25-2002, 05:03 PM
my favorite to use are bayman, hitomi, and brad wong. my favorite characters are tina, christie, and some of the other girls:D :D

MasterToki
03-26-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by NomadLLama
Hmm... Gen Fu and Helena?? strange, that has never crossed my mind... I'd have to admit tho, Gen Fu is pretty good. BUt I think he is kinda slow, and because of that and his big knocking down punches, pushes, whatever they are, his moves can be easily reversed. ur eye has to be quick. down, down, black for Jann Lee solves most of that. at least the low blows

Heheh, well, Gen Fu 'n Helena tag team comes from DOA2. They're the preset tag team characters, an enjoyable mix of strength and elegance. :cool:

I would personally show u Gen Fu's power if net fighting was deployed... And to be too slow isn't necessarily a weakness, especially when Gen can choose beetwen to be too slow, slow or less slow... making opponent cofuse and begins to fail reversals, then Gen can counter throw him into air and apply a 4 hit combo taking near 100 points of damage. Fail 3 revelsals and u'll be defeated. :p

NomadLLama
03-26-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by MasterToki

Heheh, well, Gen Fu 'n Helena tag team comes from DOA2. They're the preset tag team characters, an enjoyable mix of strength and elegance. :cool:

I would personally show u Gen Fu's power if net fighting was deployed... And to be too slow isn't necessarily a weakness, especially when Gen can choose beetwen to be too slow, slow or less slow... making opponent cofuse and begins to fail reversals, then Gen can counter throw him into air and apply a 4 hit combo taking near 100 points of damage. Fail 3 revelsals and u'll be defeated. :p

hey, i never said that Gen Fu was bad, he does not really go with the way I play. i can still use him and win, but I prefer someone quick and more combo-reliant, like Christie, Ayane, Hayabusa, or Jann Lee. see, the thing is tho, i really don't reverse that much. I go offensive, retreat when the person attempts to reverse, and when they try to go offensive against me, i throw or reverse them. also, I use a low block all the time, and when the person does a high attack to get me, I do a quick and hard hitting combo.

GRAVEDIGGER
03-27-2002, 10:47 PM
Well, for me in one on one combat it would have to be, Jan Lee, and as a tag team i use Hayate and Hyabusa..well...dam that either way i use anyone of those three fighters to kick so serious ass!..then right behind them would be my other favorite Brad Wong:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Liquid Gears
04-10-2002, 10:35 PM
HYAAAAAAABUSAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow20002
04-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Well in my way, i think i will choose Drunken Boxer : BRAD WONG. He can do a powerful combos that you can't block. He can fight up and down in the same time and fast so, it's difficult to block and counter-attack him. His technique is slow but useful again all opponents.

GokuX
04-13-2002, 07:12 AM
Leon.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-14-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by GokuX
Leon.

Yea yo..you got a point there GokuX, i'e used leon, and the man is tytework, but with the speech in the game, it makes him seem less of a mercenary and more like a Chinese Taliban:confused:

Untill next time...:mad:

Snoopy7548
04-15-2002, 11:45 AM
bayman is awesome, my brother is so good with him

Tkf5000
04-15-2002, 03:31 PM
my favorite character is definitely Jahn Lee but no one likes him really. sup wit that?? and my favorite tag is Hayabusha w\ Jahn Lee. i really hate that drunk guy but if u can get to no how to use him he can be pretty dam good

TheDorfler
04-15-2002, 05:32 PM
Leon is the crap... I think I can play the whole game with him with only the block button and the throw button for counters and multi throws. He does have some kewl strike combos as well. Bayman is kewl too. He is just a lil'Leon. But he still is kewl. Would of been neat if they were a combo team for tag battles. I like the unlocked Ein as well. Too bad you can't play him in story mode. Anybody miss the telytubby Zack from DOA2 or is it just me?

Dag78
04-15-2002, 06:13 PM
i normally only play team battle so i only have a top 5 not just 1

Bass
Brad Wong
Christie
Leifang
Jann Lee

y2kash_14
04-16-2002, 10:56 PM
My best guy(s) are Leon and Zack, but better with Leon. And Dorfler, the teletubby Zack is in DoA3, you just have to unlock the costume.

Unreal
05-07-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by NomadLLama
Who is your favorite DOA3 fighter? No, not beacuse they are hot, but in the way that they fight. I personally choose Hayabusa or Jann Lee. All my buddies say Kasumi is the best, but i proved to them by whupping their @ss.
My favorite fighter was Kasumi but now its Hitomi with her new costumes ;) :D

Tkf5000
05-08-2002, 03:30 PM
not by the looks he said

Unreal
05-08-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
not by the looks he said
OK then. I like Hitomi now because she kicks high ;)

Tkf5000
05-08-2002, 03:53 PM
lol , my favorite characters are kasumi and jahn lee.

Ukyo
05-08-2002, 08:17 PM
Hayabusa and Brad Wong.
Brad has a MAJOR psychological game going, his strongest advantage. Great stuff.

DVDGNZ
05-09-2002, 01:50 AM
My faves are Jann Lee and Ein but I love them all! They are all so much fun to play as.

Unreal
05-09-2002, 07:28 AM
Edit: I forgot to put my tag team characters. I use Kasumi and Hitomi or Hitomi and Christi :D I love fast characters.

Casper
05-09-2002, 08:30 AM
Brad Wong is by far one of the most mental players in the game. It's sweet just to be able to move him around like a puppet, having him flop on the ground, kick backwards, and so on....the Drunkin Monkey is definetly the best style!;)

Tkf5000
05-09-2002, 05:20 PM
Brad wong is a great character to use if u no how to use him. Hes always rolling on the floor and stuff and u cant get a hit on him. I prefer Kasumi or Jahn Lee.

Unreal
05-10-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
Brad wong is a great character to use if u no how to use him. Hes always rolling on the floor and stuff and u cant get a hit on him. I prefer Kasumi or Jahn Lee.
Jann Lee's extra outfit on the booster disc is great, the Tuxedo. It is also the same thing he is wearing in his ending movie of the story mode of the game.

Tkf5000
05-10-2002, 03:17 PM
Yea its cool but why Jahn Lee only get one costume. He deserves more. Hes on the freakin cover (well mine at least).

koobz
05-13-2002, 12:37 PM
I'm with the Jann Lee following with Tina in a close second.

DVDGNZ
05-14-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by koobz
I'm with the Jann Lee following with Tina in a close second.

Tina and Bass are really fun because of their ground throws!;)

RadRider
05-17-2002, 11:10 AM
Brad Wong! Drunken Boxing is the best style, and he's the only reason I even rented the game.

NomadLLama
06-16-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER

Yea yo..you got a point there GokuX, i'e used leon, and the man is tytework, but with the speech in the game, it makes him seem less of a mercenary and more like a Chinese Taliban:confused:

Untill next time...:mad:

Originally posted by RadRider
Brad Wong! Drunken Boxing is the best style, and he's the only reason I even rented the game.

darn it, who started "drunken boxing"?! that's not the name, it is Zui Ba Xian Quan. translate : 8 spirits drunken fist trust me, i am chinese. and that leads to you GRAVEDIGGER, dang it, we would never have a taliban. well, we do have a communist govt., but anyways, my recent heritage was in Taiwan... well, kinda funny, when he says "Prepare to die" in Japanese, that was and still is my grandma's trademark yell when she watches sumo wrestling. kinda sounds like there is a "K" sound when he says it, but it really has an "H" sound in the beginning syllable.

hey, i just read all of these posts and realized that only one person liked Hayate or Ayane.

Spike Minoda
06-16-2002, 09:59 PM
Leifang or Ayane

LTM360
07-11-2002, 02:39 PM
Male: Baymen Female: Tina Im unbeatable with those two!

Tkf5000
07-11-2002, 02:49 PM
this thread is really old! why dont u ppl leave it alone.

KabukiMagnifico
07-14-2002, 02:53 AM
Lei Fang and Tina Armstrong..they are unstoppable.