PDA

View Full Version : I just got 250$ for my bday...please help!!

xfan2k2
03-24-2002, 06:25 PM
I am wondering wetaher to buy a gamecube, or get a few xbox games. Its a major delema. The only proble with getting a gamecube is that my friends will make fun of me, becuase they all hate it.

Romo28
03-24-2002, 06:41 PM
Buy what you want... If you want a gamecube, get a game cube, dont worry what your friends say. And if there are a few xbox games you want, get them. Bottomline, don't ask people to make your decision becuase you may not be happy with it. It's your money, so do what you want with it.

chili325
03-24-2002, 06:56 PM
I couldnt have said it better. But you should look at release lists for both systems and ask yourself if you would rather buy a gamecube, and have to wait for more money to buy games, or buy like five games for xbox. If u dont see anything on the xbox list that u like, go for the cube.

wweomaniac
03-24-2002, 06:58 PM
$250 eh?? Buy xbox games... don't buy a gamecube. With the exception to SSBM, and Rogue Squadron... there aren't any good gc exclusive games. And the only other gc exclusive game i see coming out will be perfect dark 2. Do unless you want towaste your money.... buy some more xbox games.

I recommend thps3, and gunvalkyrie. Morrowind will be cool and so will medal of honor.

Hugh_Jass
03-24-2002, 09:11 PM
Buy some Enron stock.

TRUE_GAMER
03-24-2002, 11:08 PM
I would say buy some good XBOX games. There really isn't any real good games for the Cube as of YET. But on May 1 it will release RE, it also depends on the type of games you like. I'm waiting for the good stuff to come out, yes there will be some good games coming out for the Cube, that the XBOX will not be getting. As of right now I have 15 Xbox games and only 3 Cube games. nough said.

NomadLLama
03-24-2002, 11:18 PM
well, here's the thing. if u buy another system ($250 is gamecube and one game), u expand your fun. but fun is money. if u want to be dedicated to buying games for two different systems, then go ahead. personally, I would get a gamecube. wait a bit and more good games will come out for both systems.

Rochey69r
03-25-2002, 12:43 AM
BUY BUY BUY!!! SELL SELL SELL!!

hey mate i recomend you buy some xbox games and save the rest for future xbox gear e.g. games, controllers, mem units, DVD pack, game commander headset etc

games i recomend:

Halo (what can i say, if i was president i would make it a law that if you own an xbox you must own halo)

Amped (great snowboarding game with heaps of huge runs and you can rip your own music!)

THPS 3 (not much lifespan unless linkup play is available to you)

NHL 2002 or NHL Hitz 2002 (you can wait about a year and the 2003 nhl games will be out but both of these are good)

PGR (only 25 cars can get boring, but a nice hard game)

good luck mate!