PDA

View Full Version : May 25th branded with an X

DIGITAL
03-25-2002, 12:15 PM
this years e3 is supposed to be the day the xbox really shines,rumor is that microsofts gonna drop some sick ass games at this years e3,i was wondering if anyone knows any inside info an if so please post!

AlBoogy
03-25-2002, 12:17 PM
I really have no idea,,, but I Really hope Microsoft learned from last years mistakes. Keep some things a surprise!! If they do, then they should definitely steal the show.

Ninja Scroll
03-25-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
this years e3 is supposed to be the day the xbox really shines,rumor is that microsofts gonna drop some sick ass games at this years e3,i was wondering if anyone knows any inside info an if so please post!

If we knew it would not be any kick ass surprises!:rolleyes:
But im sure Microsoft will allow a few things to leak to the media.
But nothing that they wont allow to be known wont be known.
You get that!:confused:

Hey, dont thank me, that's what im here for!:rolleyes:

Ninja knows best!:D

l Maximus l
03-25-2002, 12:39 PM
My guess is that Unreal Championship will be shown for the first time...atleast a preliminary version of it. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brute Force! I can't wait for both of these games!!!

I am looking forward to seeing what else Microsoft will unveil :)

Ninja Scroll
03-25-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
My guess is that Unreal Championship will be shown for the first time...atleast a preliminary version of it. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brute Force! I can't wait for both of these games!!!

I am looking forward to seeing what else Microsoft will unveil :)

Yo waximus, he didnt mean like that. He meant anything that no one knows about.
Like secret games or surprises!:cool:

Maybe a ThunderCats game!:eek: God knows that's a Ninja's dream come true!

THUNDERCATS,........ HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:D

kornavs19
03-25-2002, 01:23 PM
Im hoping that theyll introduce GTA III cause thats about the time its rumoured to come out. That would be pretty cool.

Dre
03-25-2002, 02:29 PM
The thing I want to see the most is an announcement concerning Square and Microsoft. I would just love to see FF come to Xbox.. my dream come true!!! FF was the only thing that had me consider buying a PS2, but I went with Xbox cuz of the specs and potential. I'm glad my decision was Xbox... but I still wish I could play FFX and stuff..

Hugh_Jass
03-25-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Dre
The thing I want to see the most is an announcement concerning Square and Microsoft. I would just love to see FF come to Xbox.. my dream come true!!! FF was the only thing that had me consider buying a PS2, but I went with Xbox cuz of the specs and potential. I'm glad my decision was Xbox... but I still wish I could play FFX and stuff..

I was just thinking about that. It would grab huge press if MS announced the next FF on the XBOX. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I bet we'll see some previews from THE MATRIX game.

MOIRA, MORIA...whatever her name is...the mysteries about that game will be revealed at E3.

TEKKI, with it's bad-@ss controller would make a huge splash.

Brute Force, Hunter, Strident, Project Ego, ES3... the real problem is deciding which of the fantastic games coming to the XBOX will be featured at E3. 2002 is the year of the XBOX. e3 will leave no doubt of that.