PDA

View Full Version : medal of honor and gta 3!!!!!!!!!

xboxfreak14
03-25-2002, 09:33 PM
dose anyone no when medal of honor is coming out???? Is gta 3 coming out for sure or is it just a rumor and if it is for sure when because that game is awsome for ps2 and i cant even imagine what it will be for xbox if it comes out!!!!!!!!!!

ryan123
03-25-2002, 09:59 PM
I am pretty sure both of those games release dates are TBA. I can't wait until they come out because I'm going to buy both of them.

GokuX
03-25-2002, 10:37 PM
I wish they'd hurry up and get GTA3 out. I've played it alot on my friend's PS2, but I need to have the game myself to play on my own time since U can't just play through the whole game while your friend watches.

Nato King
03-26-2002, 06:30 AM
I know that GTA 3 is come to the Xbox but for Medal of Honor I have no clue. GTA 3 will be a hot seller for the Xbox this game will be one of the best Xbox games to have on the Xbox. I think now we are just waiting for a release date for this game I think it's sometime in May I think.:)

JJaX
03-26-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
I wish they'd hurry up and get GTA3 out. I've played it alot on my friend's PS2, but I need to have the game myself to play on my own time since U can't just play through the whole game while your friend watches.

Same scenerio here bro......

Toad stripper
03-26-2002, 11:54 AM
As far as i know no one is really sure whether metal gear solid is coming out but its highly likely and i think GTA3 is going to come out some time in April

DIGITAL
03-26-2002, 11:58 AM
i played gta3 yeaterday for the first time at my friends house an wow ,but my friends kept bashing the xbox saying why would you want a game thats all ready been out for 7 months an they were saying the xbox verison gonna be toned down,i cant wait for the day when i can say dont you wish you waited an bought an xbox cause the games better on the xbox

WynnFire
03-26-2002, 01:30 PM
Woh, wait a second!! Did I miss something? Was Grand Theft Auto III confirmed for the Xbox?? Because the last time I checked no one said anything about it coming the THE BOX. I could really care less if it comes. Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty fun game but their are other/better games out there coming to the Xbox. I just hope we don't get State of Emergency.

That is one of the most boring/repetetive games I have played in a long time. I rented it when I was at my cousins house and neither one of us (who are very good at videogames) could get out of the Mall. We were bored, very bored.

Master Gracey
03-26-2002, 02:59 PM
Unfortunately, the only OFFICIAL statement from Take Two is that Game Boy Advance is getting GTA3 and Xbox is getting State Of Emergency. Shame if you ask me... I have yet to hear a single person who really liked SOE. Everyone says the same thing about it: that it was repetitive and boring.

All we can hope is that it changes soon and we finally get GTA3... even if it HAS been out for 7 months, that doesn't take away from the fact that it's an incredible game.

http://members.aol.com/hallofhead/organ2.jpg