PDA

View Full Version : where to order XBOXmachine online

DaDude
03-25-2002, 10:45 PM
hi ppl,

i wanna join in the world of XBOX...but me in middle east and shops here are rippin me off ....does anybody know any website from where i can order my XBOX....amazon, ebgames most US shoppin sites doesnt take international orders for XBOX

so anyone out there can hear me and give me a url to a trusted shoppin site from where i can order my XBOX to middle east (Saudi Arabia, Riyadh)

Hugh_Jass
03-26-2002, 08:52 AM
You want a North American XBOX, which can only play North American games, play region one DVDs, and uses NTSC?

Send me the money and I'll hook you up. I think shipping would be about $50. PM me if you're serious we we'll work out the details.

DaDude
03-26-2002, 11:14 AM
how many XBOX are available i mean u said NTSC XBOX does this means it wont play ALL the xbox games ? ONLY north american games ? not any other ?

and wat sorta TV or Surround System do i require some NTSC restrictions ?

do u know any place where i can get all the info this might spare u to write everythingy down here....any site where i can find all the info on various XBOX system available and the wires n stuff which comes along with it or the requirements for that particular xbox

thankx

Hugh_Jass
03-26-2002, 12:00 PM
A North American XBOX will only play North American games. European games and Japanese games are not compatible.

Any NTSC or multistandard television will work with a North American XBOX.

Any Dolby Digital 5.1 (TOSLINK) or stereo (RCA) will work.

The North American XBOX comes with everything you need for composite video and stereo audio.

For S-Video you'll need the Advanced AV Pack.

For Component Video you'll need the HD AV Pack.

You'll need a DVD remote kit in order to watch DVDs on the XBOX.