PDA

View Full Version : favorite tag team on DOA3

NomadLLama
03-25-2002, 11:42 PM
who is ur favorite combination? i like hitomi and christie. in fact survival mode, 35 people. funny thing, the last 8 people were taken out with hitomi KOed. funnier thing, that was the first time i ever played as either of them.

GRAVEDIGGER
03-27-2002, 10:50 PM
Well my favorite tag team would have to be Hayate and Hyabusa
...because they simply kick some serious ass!!:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

y2kash_14
03-28-2002, 01:20 AM
Jann-Lee and Ayane make a kick ass team

NomadLLama
03-28-2002, 02:06 PM
i just noticed today, that the AI only uses a tag team with characters that are vertically next to each other on the character select screen! that sux because some good teams are not on top of each other!

y2kash_14
03-28-2002, 11:52 PM
did you also notice that the ones vertical to each other are somehow related to each other or have something in common (for ex. Tina and Bass- Father and Daughter) And when they do their Team Attack they do something special, instead of the ordinary Throw and hit. Although some mixed teams do the special team attack also.

NomadLLama
03-31-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
did you also notice that the ones vertical to each other are somehow related to each other or have something in common (for ex. Tina and Bass- Father and Daughter) And when they do their Team Attack they do something special, instead of the ordinary Throw and hit. Although some mixed teams do the special team attack also.

well, what do Hitomi and Zack have in common? they certainly aren't related to each other or have anything in common. What do Brad Wong and Gen Fu have in common besides that they are chinese?

DaN_HiBiKi
03-31-2002, 07:51 AM
Jann Lee and Hayabusa or...
Bass and Tina.

y2kash_14
03-31-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by NomadLLama

well, what do Hitomi and Zack have in common? they certainly aren't related to each other or have anything in common. What do Brad Wong and Gen Fu have in common besides that they are chinese?

i beleive Gen-Fu is enemies with Brad Wong or something like that. Play story mode with Brad Wong and you'll find out in one of the cut scenes. And Zach and Hitomi.........they are oddballs i geuss, what they have in common is, not having anything in common with anyone else.

NomadLLama
03-31-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

i beleive Gen-Fu is enemies with Brad Wong or something like that. Play story mode with Brad Wong and you'll find out in one of the cut scenes. And Zach and Hitomi.........they are oddballs i geuss, what they have in common is, not having anything in common with anyone else.

Brad Wong and Gen Fu aren't enemies i dont think. Brad Wong calls Gen Fu "Master", and then Gen Fu says that he may just kill Wong with the Iron fist. im not sure tho. Gen Fu is not Wong's master. Chen is.

The Terminator
04-01-2002, 09:30 AM
Bass and Zack. Greatest... tag... team... ever.

Dag78
04-01-2002, 10:04 AM
im best with Jann Lee and Christie or Brad Wong and Leifang they are both great teams

Zack and Bass are awesome together too but i suk with bass so i dont use him

Liquid Gears
04-10-2002, 10:34 PM
HYABUSA & EIN ALL THE WAY!!!!!

GokuX
04-13-2002, 07:03 AM
Zack and Leon. It's funny when Zack tries to get Leon to dance with him.