PDA

View Full Version : dont u ever wished.....

No Fear 23
03-26-2002, 06:35 AM
dont u ever wished that u never remebered playing halo so the game will be more interesting and fun everytime? (its fun, but i rather not to remeber how to play the game)

this game was f***** awesome when i first played it. :eek:

Afro Aura
03-26-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by irule23
dont u ever wished that u never remebered playing halo so the game will be more interesting and fun everytime? (its fun, but i rather not to remeber how to play the game)

nar this game will always be cool, unless thats the only game you've got for your XBOX which might then put you off the game a bit

Ninja Scroll
03-26-2002, 09:30 AM
Why would I want to forget about it?
It's a FPS, it's not like it's an RPG game where there is no point in playing it anymore once you beat it the first time since you know all & everything that there it to know about the game.

Halo is so much replay value to it other than the solo or co-op adventure that you dont need to forget anything.
You ever try the multi-player deathmatches or the other head-to-head battles?

batman46st
03-26-2002, 10:04 AM
Halo, Thas MY ni**A. i love this game

JJaX
03-26-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by irule23

Why would i wanna forget?

Run around like a noob in a Deathmatch???(which never happended BTW) Forget how ELiTe I Am?? NEver...........

No Fear 23
03-26-2002, 12:35 PM
ya'll dont have to forget about the multiplayer mode, just the game

l Maximus l
03-26-2002, 01:03 PM
Man, I don't think I could ever get tired of Halo! I have been playing multi-player on-line for a couple months now...and I am not even close to getting sick of it! My buddy and I decided to try Legendary again since we haven't done it in awhile...and, man!!! It's so much more fun this time around because I am so much better because of all the practice and skills I have gained while playing multi-player! I love this game!

I think I'm going to name my first child "Halo" :D hehe...okay, maybe not ;)

Crazy Joe
03-26-2002, 01:07 PM
actually Halo sounds like a pretty nice name for a girl
go for it Maximus!

Congrats on your case by the way, if anyone deserves one it's you.

raVen
03-26-2002, 01:34 PM
Hey..*ahem* "Irule", I know what you mean.
It's like watching a movie with huge plot twists, and after watching it a few times you just wish you could forget what happened and experience it all over again.

Luckily, I'm importing an Xbox from Aussie this week, so I'm (practically) spoiler-free! WOOT! :D