PDA

View Full Version : MoH - Allied Assualt or Frontline?

FpS_PhReeK
03-26-2002, 10:26 AM
Thought you all might be interested to know that the May 2002 issue of GamePro magazine has been mailed to subscribers and has a cover story on Electronic Arts's PS2 action game Medal of Honor: Frontline, but there are also some new details on Medal of Honor: Team Assault, the upcoming expansion pack to EA's hit WWII action game MoH: Allied Assault. The add-on is due out this fall and will feature a new nine-level single player storyline with more emphasis on working with AI driven team members. Historic World War II conflicts like the Battle of The Bulge and the final Soviet assault on Berlin will be featured and the game will also have nine new multiplayer maps. The article also states that an Xbox Medal of Honor game is still due out late in 2002 although EA is still deciding on whether it will be a port of Allied Assault or Frontline. If Microsoft's online network starts up by this fall Allied Assault will get the nod, according to the article. If it doesn't, Frontline will be ported.

Either way we are looking at a ported game.............

PhReeK out!

Silent85
03-26-2002, 10:31 AM
what would you prefer mate I like MOH but to be honest there doesn't seem to be much difference does there?

Silent85
03-26-2002, 10:31 AM
Allied assault I was ment to say:(

terrapin
03-26-2002, 10:56 AM
hummmm...both games look pretty good to me. Hopefully Microsoft will have it's online plans worked out and we will have an online version of Allied Assualt...yummy!

smack_roscoe
03-26-2002, 01:27 PM
Man, at this point I'll take just about any "new" FPS that they put out on this thing. Jeez Port or not I don't give a flying frig. Halo and MaxP were great, but c'mon already!

l Maximus l
03-26-2002, 01:30 PM
I hope that Medal of Honor: Allied Assault comes out for the XBox... But, one thing is for sure, I'm so pumped for Unreal Championship and Brute Force! Both are going to give Halo a serious run for it's money! :)

ryan123
03-26-2002, 05:25 PM
I haven't had the chance to play the MOH:AA computer version so I can't wait to play it on the xbox. It looks like it will be a really fun game to play. Hopefully it will be online.

FpS_PhReeK
03-29-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
I hope that Medal of Honor: Allied Assault comes out for the XBox... But, one thing is for sure, I'm so pumped for Unreal Championship and Brute Force! Both are going to give Halo a serious run for it's money! :)

There is set to be unrivaled competition on the Xbox,,,, the number of awesome titles that are coming out and the frequency in which they are arriving,,, man Xbox is where its at.

I have bough 4 games in the last month, right now sitting on my shelf I have Rallisport Challenge, Blood Omen 2, James Bond: 007, THPS 3. I have not had enough time to play all of the awesome games.... I gave Rallisport about 20 hours, then shifted to THPS 3 gave that about 40 hours, moved to Blood Omen 2 gave that about 20 hours, and Bond, geez I have been to busy playing multiplayer with the bots to make progress in the single player mode. I have enough gaming entertainment in the above four titles to last me three-5 months easy.... the tough decision is what to play.

That decision is going to become more difficult once we start to see more hot titles.... I must admit it is a tough decision that I am happy that I am faced with...

PhReeK out!