PDA

View Full Version : old sega console games comming 2 xbox

DZNUTZ
03-26-2002, 11:14 AM
someone said something about this yesterday..but i couldn't find the thread to add it to.....i got this from another gaming site...

Original Shenmue on Xbox?
Cool net and Sega team up to bring Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast classics to Xbox.

March 25, 2002 - The companies don't know what games they'll be or how much they'll cost, but Sega of Japan and cool net entertainment, a Japanese software publishing company, are planning to release Xbox versions of classic Saturn, Dreamcast and Genesis games as early as this summer. Sega's library of titles represent some of the greatest games in history, so the partnership plans to only bring out the games that are popular and can still generate interest among gamers when optimized for the Xbox.
The Saturn, Dreamcast and Genesis titles will land in Japan first, but there's been no indication of the format. The games that make the cut could be assembled in some kind of Genesis or Dreamcast anthology disc for the Xbox or released one at a time.

IGN will have more on classic Sega titles coming to the Xbox including implications for territories outside of Japan.

ecco
03-26-2002, 03:07 PM
I want to see a NiGHTS 2.