PDA

View Full Version : What music goes well with Rallisport?

GokuX
03-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Well, me personally I have the Ridge Racer sound track going. I think these songs fit it perfectly. Other songs I have going are Klubbed to Death from the Matrix, Star Wars Remix by Moby, and another extended Star Wars Imperial March Remix. What do some of you have as racing music? I need some more songs, preferably ones without lyrics because those can get old really fast wheras songs that are just instrumentals will keep for alot longer.

l Maximus l
03-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Hey, how about the instrumental version Mission Impossible by Limp Bizkit? It's probably the best version of the song I have ever heard and would be perfect for Rallisport Challenge! What do you think? :)

RudedogX
03-26-2002, 01:33 PM
If you're looking for instrumental background music, you can always get the score to Batman (the original of the new movies), or braveheart! Both are great for something like that.

l Maximus l
03-26-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
If you're looking for instrumental background music, you can always get the score to Batman (the original of the new movies), or braveheart! Both are great for something like that.

Dude!!! The Braveheart soundtrack is awesome! Nice call! :)

RudedogX
03-26-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dude!!! The Braveheart soundtrack is awesome! Nice call! :)

Yeah, but I'm telling you though, you stick the Batman score in, that is fun to have in the car! It's like you're foot starts to get forced down by some unseen force...uh oh, can't stop, must go faster, just getting more intense, and more intense...:eek:

rudedogx shakes his head trying to clear the cobwebs

d@mn man, just had a flash back...oh and watch the cops when you have that soundtrack in!;)

GokuX
03-26-2002, 01:55 PM
Batman U say, I'll give that a look. I've got the instumental MI theme from Limp Bizkit on the X HD. It's nice but I think it's too slow most of the time. Oh and Rollin' gets old really really fast. I need to rip the Tommorrow Never Dies soundtrack onto the HD cuz I know for sure that one has some great driving songs. I love the one where he's running from the baddies in the BMW in the parking garage. Perfect for driving. I need to check out the World is Not Enough soundtrack as well.