PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2 is supposed to be out now!

addicted_2_xbox
03-26-2002, 01:27 PM
I read an article on IGN that said Eidos would be releasing 3 titles for Xbox in March (Hitman was one of them) Here is what they said:

January 03, 2002 - Whether you like your video games with a lot of blood (Blood Omen 2), tactical teamwork (Commandos 2), or a little of both in a different view(Hitman 2 , Eidos Interactive has a pretty exciting lineup of Xbox games for 2002. Today, Eidos Interactive announced that each one of these titles will be released in the month of March 2002. While not specific dates have been released, will be sure to get the full details as well as our impressions on all three Eidos Interactive titles in the coming weeks.

xboxman_1
03-26-2002, 06:27 PM
Umm....Commandos 2 is pushed to May, (Check EGM) and so is Hitman 2. But I don't think it will come out till September, seeing as the PC version of Hitman 2 is pushed back till then.

PlatinmArgonate
03-26-2002, 07:05 PM
a lot of the games are pushed back from thier original dates to come out, it kinda sucks but in the time they push them back maybe the game will get better. like adding things in

BuLL-DiNK
03-26-2002, 09:19 PM
personally ive never played hitman 1, but i buddy of mine has it for PC and he LOVES it...
and i know that any game for PC is just as good, most of the time even better on X-BOX...
so im awaiting this game with great anticipation...
muahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha
:eek:

GRAVEDIGGER
03-27-2002, 08:58 PM
Yea, i too cant wait for this game to hit the stores!...I have the first PC version of the game and i still play it just to get some sweet kills in!! the XBOX version HITMAN 2 should be tytework:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: